Classic Lil Debbie

I'm just glad to have football back. I really want Iowa to play 8 nice games. I always get up for the good games/competition. Those games always have a different feel. Might as well be this year as it's such a mess anyway. Bring em on!
If the college season goes anything like how the pros has started out the team that stays the healthiest will win. Their were like 7 ACL tears alone plus other significant injuries. Many of them to studs. The 49ers were practically gutted. Which tells you how bad the Jets are....

If the college season goes anything like how the pros has started out the team that stays the healthiest will win. Their were like 7 ACL tears alone plus other significant injuries. Many of them to studs. The 49ers were practically gutted. Which tells you how bad the Jets are....

Bumping off this. I wish the Jets would get in a good streak again. For some reason, the NFL season's seem a bit more interesting when they are decent. It's been a loooong time though. I saw an old replay yesterday (maybe on MNF) that showed the Jets and that came to mind.

Bumping off this. I wish the Jets would get in a good streak again. For some reason, the NFL season's seem a bit more interesting when they are decent. It's been a loooong time though. I saw an old replay yesterday (maybe on MNF) that showed the Jets and that came to mind.
I was rooting for them back when Greene played for them. Those first couple years with him and Tomlinson they made some noise. Couldn't get over the Pats of course most of the time but nobody else did either. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if NY had one team worth a darn. Well NYC I should say. Buffalo is legit.

Latest posts