Class of 2017 Iowa Football Big Board 6.0

Coming from the guy who's got a hard on for KF...lol...I think you're projecting.

Remember when Melrose Hawkins admitted on here that he has worked for the U for over 23 years? Let's just say some people on here aren't so much fans, as people whose livelihood benefits from maintaining the status quo.

He or one of his alts will deflect with the "lol" power move, but that won't change the truth.

Remember when Melrose Hawkins admitted on here that he has worked for the U for over 23 years? Let's just say some people on here aren't so much fans, as people whose livelihood benefits from maintaining the status quo.

He or one of his alts will deflect with the "lol" power move, but that won't change the truth.

You think I work for the U if I??? I wouldn't want to take a pay cut just to work at Iowa.

Coming from the guy who's got a hard on for KF...lol...I think you're projecting.

I'm not sure who you are talking about. I'm the guy who was calling for KF head after the '14 season.

Do you think Fleck is a horrible recruiter if Creamer decides to go to Iowa? I mean I wouldn't say that, but it seems you were pretty impressed with him when he was just keeping a Minny recruit at Minny.

I'm not sure who you are talking about. I'm the guy who was calling for KF head after the '14 season.

Do you think Fleck is a horrible recruiter if Creamer decides to go to Iowa? I mean I wouldn't say that, but it seems you were pretty impressed with him when he was just keeping a Minny recruit at Minny.
Good try but every post you make is in defense of this staff and KF so don't prentend to be something you're not. Just own it. You lose all credibility when you use alternative facts.

Creamer should be at Iowa. Minny had a scandal that caused their coach to get fired and they almost boycotted the bowl game. That they have any recruits of note is impressive. Did you see what happened at Baylor?

Good try but every post you make is in defense of this staff and KF so don't prentend to be something you're not. Just own it. You lose all credibility when you use alternative facts.

Creamer should be at Iowa. Minny had a scandal that caused their coach to get fired and they almost boycotted the bowl game. That they have any recruits of note is impressive. Did you see what happened at Baylor?

I never use "alternative facts". I just don't ignore facts like da haters do. As I said, Fleck will beat Iowa in recruiting in the coming years, just like every other B1G staff does on kids. You strike out on recruits WAY more than you get kids. You don't call a MLB hitter that bats over .300 a failure even though he fails way more than he succeeds.

As far as Creamer goes, I wasn't the one trying to make a blanket statement with one recruit. That was you. Creamer goes to Minny it doesn't make Fleck some super recruiter, and if he goes to Iowa he isn't some recruiting flop. It is you dealing in absolutes over one kid.......

Latest posts