Class of 2017 Iowa Football Big Board 6.0

Rob another board has a Badger fan saying Wisconsin is down to one scholarship and that is going to Zaire.

Just message board chatter but you hearing anything like that? Would bode well for Iowa and Nelson if that's the case.

Rob another board has a Badger fan saying Wisconsin is down to one scholarship and that is going to Zaire.

Just message board chatter but you hearing anything like that? Would bode well for Iowa and Nelson if that's the case.
I'm not aware of Wisconsin's scholarship situation. That certainly would be good news for us if true as I think he's down to the two schools.

Well I just saw on twitter someone saying Eno and Mansell should play together in kinnick for 4 years and Eno responded "I wish". I've got a good feeling about this one.

Take Maxwell off the list as well. Sounds like Iowa has cooled on him according to him. Expect to see some more CB offers being handed out by Iowa.

Take Maxwell off the list as well. Sounds like Iowa has cooled on him according to him. Expect to see some more CB offers being handed out by Iowa.

Parker tried to convince Maxwell to come here on the in-home visit but the kid was worried about distance from home. Maybe he ends up getting over that and winds up at ISU or Illinois but I think our staff got tired of waiting.

Parker tried to convince Maxwell to come here on the in-home visit but the kid was worried about distance from home. Maybe he ends up getting over that and winds up at ISU or Illinois but I think our staff got tired of waiting.

Yeah, I think it was your article with him and Maxwell said he was pushing to know where they stood. I about said then that Iowa might move on if that is the case.

Rob, are you hearing that Iowa is done recruiting CB's? That Iowa is out on Maxwell and won't trying to get any others?

If this is the case I feel better about Nelson, maybe they take the 4 and call it a day they figure?

Rob, are you hearing that Iowa is done recruiting CB's? That Iowa is out on Maxwell and won't trying to get any others?

If this is the case I feel better about Nelson, maybe they take the 4 and call it a day they figure?

I haven't heard specifically that they're done at CB but I don't think at this point they like anybody on their board beyond Maxwell in terms of offering, so that makes sense. There could be guys they're still evaluating that could come into play if they don't pick up commitments from prospects higher on the board regardless of position.

I think Nelson and Martin end up here but I also thought we had Green.

He was the one non Iowa kid I felt the best about getting too. Hoping for the Bama linebacker
Bama isn't a nickname for a state einstein, it is a nickname for a university, and what LB are getting from that university? Unless you were talking about some LB that doesn't dress well? Do you even ever attempt to 'think', or do you just like 'shock'ing people with your stupidity?

Bama isn't a nickname for a state einstein, it is a nickname for a university, and what LB are getting from that university? Unless you were talking about some LB that doesn't dress well? Do you even ever attempt to 'think', or do you just like 'shock'ing people with your stupidity?

Shhhhh adults are talking

Shhhhh adults are talking
Bahahahaha..This is who is doing most of the 'talking' on this site.....
sheep_talking_photography_poster-rd133d72ed8e84365a1679a56cda10739_wvt_8byvr_324.jpg

Latest posts