Class of 2017 Iowa Football Big Board 6.0

Bahahahaha..This is who is doing most of the 'talking' on this site.....
sheep_talking_photography_poster-rd133d72ed8e84365a1679a56cda10739_wvt_8byvr_324.jpg

Take a nap little fella. You seem extra cranky

Saw Iowa is looking at a DL recruit from Wisconsin committed to Northern Illinois. I really like the look of him and hope they offer. Daviyon Nixon

Not going to be getting Nelson, and we already missed out on Green. Hope the new OC Brian Ferentz can convince Martin to stay home, but it is disappointing losing 2 key kids like Green and Nelson.

With approximately 3 weeks to go we have a total of 14 verbals. Today Ferentz anticipated a class of 20-22 which means we have 1/3 of our class yet to be "in the fold". You'd have to be one positive fella to interpret this as a positive. I think we're going to have the entire MAC mad at us before this is over.

Um, you do realize Creamer was committed to Minnesota, right???? Not sure what I need to spin.
He had committed to the old staff, had no connection to PJ. We went for him and PJ had to re-recruit him. Still went with Minny. Says a lot actually, no spin needed. But hey, at least you finally admit that you have to spin things with this staff.

He had committed to the old staff, had no connection to PJ. We went for him and PJ had to re-recruit him. Still went with Minny. Says a lot actually, no spin needed. But hey, at least you finally admit that you have to spin things with this staff.

What? You think all players leave when a new coach comes? LOL man, you are stretching on this one. Kid wanted to go to Minny under Clays.....and he still wants to go to Minny under Fleck.

Nice reach though. Don't worry, I'm sure next year Fleck will beat Iowa for recruits and you will be hear to point it out to me like I didn't know that Iowa will get our recruited by Minny, Nebraska, Illinois, MSU, Michigan and all other B1G teams at times.

You do realize that sometimes a player commits to a school instead of a coach right?

You do realize that sometimes a player commits to a school instead of a coach right?

Some people have no clue about recruiting, it's funny. Fleck will be able to recruit, and he will beat Iowa at times for recruits, it is what it always is.

Funny though that Okie isn't talking about the 8 MAC recruits that Fleck flipped to Minny. Can you imagine how he would lose his mind if Iowa flipped 8 MAC kids in Jan to finish out their class???

Some people have no clue about recruiting, it's funny. Fleck will be able to recruit, and he will beat Iowa at times for recruits, it is what it always is.

Funny though that Okie isn't talking about the 8 MAC recruits that Fleck flipped to Minny. Can you imagine how he would lose his mind if Iowa flipped 8 MAC kids in Jan to finish out their class???

Ha from the look of things right now, I probably won't have to imagine it.

I can only point to recent happenings where scandals have led to wholescale staff changes. Recruits with options tend to look around. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that...you can't even spell correctly.

Lol, that happens every year with your boy KF.

I can only point to recent happenings where scandals have led to wholescale staff changes. Recruits with options tend to look around. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that...you can't even spell correctly.

You got me good.

Latest posts