CJB #1 on new depth chart

Good deal with CJ being listed as starter......but this reaks of damage control in how it is being put out there.

Looks like JR could be saying goodbye to football and putting all his focus into his medical career.

So in the end JR gives KF his out.. Pretty amazing stuff, even more amazing is that a depth chart is released after the season..

Thinly veiled attempt to placate the masses. Come spring Jake will be back to starter "cause he gives us the best chance to win"

Unless the depth chart is released every year after the season...this is more KF trolling CJ and the fans.

Thinly veiled attempt to placate the masses. Come spring Jake will be back to starter "cause he gives us the best chance to win"

Unless the depth chart is released every year after the season...this is more KF trolling CJ and the fans.

WOW! All I can say.

Since when has Iowa released a post Bowl game depth chart? Why WOULD Iowa release a Jan 8th depth chart? This does reek of desperation by KF and BTCB.

Link please

B63Vd_fCMAEMZmH.png

Since when has Iowa released a post Bowl game depth chart? Why WOULD Iowa release a Jan 8th depth chart? This does reek of desperation by KF and BTCB.

THis!! Has this ever been done? Other than trying to please the fans who want CJ to play what possible purpose would they have in releasing a depth chart now?

I TOLD YOU SO.

Also, I'd lay odds at about 2:1 that Rudock bolts for med school.

I sure would. My two bros who are docs live pretty posh lifestyles.

Latest posts