CJB #1 on new depth chart

This is essentially KFz flipping all of us the bird, and telling CJ, "go ahead and transfer...I'll make you look like a malcontent."

Musical depth charts will not solve the problem with this program. It's attempting to put lipstick on the same old pig. Problems in order of importance are:
#1. Poor recruiting.
#1b. Poor assistant coaches. (the 2 are directly related)
#2. Conservative offensive philosophy.
#3. Archaic theory of upperclassmen play, underclassmen wait. Regardless of talent level.
Way down the list is shuffling of the depth chart.

I thought this thread was a joke when I read the first post....there really is a depth chart! This is suuuuuuuuuuuuuch an act of desperation and damage control.....VERY embarrassing....do they not know how transparent this is or do they just think throwing us the CJ bone removes all warts going into the 2015 opener at Jonestown???

I TOLD YOU SO.

Also, I'd lay odds at about 2:1 that Rudock bolts for med school.

I sure would. My two bros who are docs live pretty posh lifestyles.

Any chance one of them could hook me up with some Vicodin? I've had it a couple of times after dental visits and never thought much about it. Then a few months ago after a root canal, I read the label and it said, "Alcohol may intensify the effects." I took the label's advice and had some scotch with them. Wow, were they right. It was awesome..

This is essentially KFz flipping all of us the bird, and telling CJ, "go ahead and transfer...I'll make you look like a malcontent."

helmetwithfinger_zpsbe24df3f.jpg

Part of me feels that CJ may still transfer and Jake may just focus all of his energy on med school.

Any chance one of them could hook me up with some Vicodin? I've had it a couple of times after dental visits and never thought much about it. Then a few months ago after a root canal, I read the label and it said, "Alcohol may intensify the effects." I took the label's advice and had some scotch with them. Wow, were they right. It was awesome..

No way Jose. Feds watch that like a hawk.

Thinly veiled attempt to placate the masses. Come spring Jake will be back to starter "cause he gives us the best chance to win"

Unless the depth chart is released every year after the season...this is more KF trolling CJ and the fans.

Couldn't agree more. This is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. I can see the conversation now:

Barta: Hey Kirk, lots of chatter on the internet about ticket holders not renewing unless you make some changes.

KF: Gar Bear, you know I don't listen to that nonsense. We just had a bad start to the bowl game. We make one or two plays on defense and I'm sure we win that game.

Barta: I dunno, Mr. Ferentz. They really seem like they mean it this time. There's a lot of anger out there. Can't you do anything to keep those renewals coming?

KF: Well, Gar Bear, since you did set me up for like a million lifetimes (snort), I suppose I could throw those internet idiots a bone. I'll tell you what, why don't I list a depth chart to show everybody we mean business going into spring practice.

Barta: Great idea! Can you name CJ as the 1st string QB, so he doesn't transfer. Tons of message boarders saying they won't renew if CJ isn't the starting QB.

KF: What the heck. If it'll shut people up, get 'em off Greg's back, why not?

Barta: What if you list every kid that played high school ball in Iowa as a 2nd stringer, too? That'll show 'em we really mean business. All their families and friends will buy tickets to come watch hoping their kid gets his big moment!

KF: Not a bad idea. We can hit 'em with a ton of Dallas Clark and Bruce Nelson stories all spring to make people think we got some diamonds getting ready to shine. If I do this, though, you got to promise that I don't have to fire any of my coaches.

Barta: But, Captain, I thought we had already agreed that you would let Chigozie be the scapegoat for this year.

KF: That was before you made me agree to put the Ponytail as 1st team. Now do we have a deal, or not?

Barta: Yes, your majesty. Thank you, Sir, for helping me out with this. walks away mumbling This is the best maneuvers you've made all year, you worthless piece of...

Latest posts