Cj

He's got a guaranteed starting role here. It would be very surprising to see him leave.

Kentucky rumors are floating around. Just rumors that can’t be substantiated at this point.

I just don't know how rumors like this even get started. There almost has to be at least something to it.

His uncle played for Notre Dame when FM was an assistant there so there are family ties. I doubt there is anything to the rumor. JMO.

He's got a guaranteed starting role here. It would be very surprising to see him leave.

No kidding and with JBo gone and maybe JW and Garza gone he will be looked on for more scoring. He was playing very well pre-injury. He is very active, pretty quick and fast, and can drive it to the rim. He looked a little lost on defense at times post-injury, just my opinion.

I would hate to see him go.

He had a couple nice drives against Oregon close to the rim where maybe before he might have attacked the rim but he didnt.

I wonder if his foot is bothering him going up for his jumper or jumping and landing period.

He is not going anywhere. This board really underestimates his defense, his ability to go to the basket, his passing, and his lack of turnovers. We all know he is deadly from 3. His injury is an incredibly painful one. He knows damn well that he has two more years in a solid BT program and he will get a ton of minutes.

No kidding and with JBo gone and maybe JW and Garza gone he will be looked on for more scoring. He was playing very well pre-injury. He is very active, pretty quick and fast, and can drive it to the rim. He looked a little lost on defense at times post-injury, just my opinion.

I would hate to see him go.

He had a couple nice drives against Oregon close to the rim where maybe before he might have attacked the rim but he didnt.

I wonder if his foot is bothering him going up for his jumper or jumping and landing period.
The rumors were that he had plantar fasciitis. The only real treatment for that is to not use the foot at all for at least a month. That includes walking. Yeah, he's young and he did play through it. I had it about 20 years ago and rest was the only thing that treated it.

The rumors were that he had plantar fasciitis. The only real treatment for that is to not use the foot at all for at least a month. That includes walking. Yeah, he's young and he did play through it. I had it about 20 years ago and rest was the only thing that treated it.
And those were not rumors...Fran and CJ both confirmed. Hopefully he will not suffer a repeat next season.

We're going to see an unprecedented number of transfers in college basketball this off-season. People have to realize that's part of the sport now. No inside info, but it seems likely CJ would at least think hard about it. Three starters gone, a fourth one has an uncertain future due to major injuries....makes a lot of sense for him. Those guys were probably some of his closest friends on the team. Making the tournament is going to be an uphill grind for the Hawks next year, and he'll be a marked man as the lone shooter left on the team. Good looks won't be easy to come by.

I assume Kentucky will find a way to put a top 10 team on the court next year. And probably with some guys pretty good at breaking down the defense and finding an open shooter. If they wanted CJ to be part of it, wouldn't you almost expect him to jump at that opportunity?

Healthy CJF is a stud.
Plays tough D, can rise in the lane & score and obviously outstanding perimeter shooter.
Watch some late December & early Jan games again. YouTube.

I'm more amazed he played at all the last 6-8 weeks. Unless you've been close to the action at that level, I can't imagine trying to compete w/ plantar fasc., or any leg injury.

Once healthy, he'll just get better, because he knows how to improve and what to improve on.

Latest posts