CJ mentions Henderson

bud2380

Someone probably posted this, but I'm not digging back through to check. Check this YouTube video out if you have not already.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUWFWnYDtg8"]YouTube- C.J. Fiedorowicz[/ame]

dang...who knows till he signs but wow! What an exclamation point that would be to this class!

Can anyone spell his last name out how it is pronounced...i figure i should know how to say his name for when he starts scoring points for us!

Can anyone spell his last name out how it is pronounced...i figure i should know how to say his name for when he starts scoring points for us!

I was looking for the clip where he said his name and that he was going to iowa, but couldnt find it.

Im pretty sure it was pronounced (Fe dora witz) But i would have to listen to him say it again to be sure.

bit off topic, but when the guys asks him about getting ready for basketball and track, after playing in a game like the Army All-American game aren't those athletes now ineligible for other sports

Why not Iowa for Henderson? I think there is a very good chance. Obviously, the competition is great but we've done nothing but improve our chances over the last couple of weeks/months. USC was a high choice for him and now I think they're out. ND has a new coach. I think it's OSU and Iowa but you never know.

Latest posts