Cincinnati

This is Cincinatti’s 9th straight NCAA appearance...all under Mike Cronin.

2018 1-1
2017 1-1
2016 0-1
2015 1-1
2014 0-1
2013 0-1
2012 2-1
2011 1-1

I still like everything about this draw except where the game is being played.

Rick Barnes recent NCAA...Tennessee (1) & Texas (6).

2018 - 1-1 (3 seed)

2015 0-1
2014 1-1
2012 0-1
2011 1-1
2010 0-1
2009 1-1

Prior to 2009 he had a lot of success. But that’s over a decade ago. I haven’t researched the other 2 seeds. But I can’t imagine they are worse than this. Best possible draw.

Of course, who wouldn't have been? But I would have been just as shocked if they had given Iowa that sort of advantage as they did Cincinnati. I'm a little surprised they put Minnesota in Des Moines as a 10 seed, that's an easy trip for Goofer fans down I-35.

Gopher fans? Gophers don't travel.

The Cincinatti Bearcats will be easy street

The second round against the Colgate Palmolives on Sunday

Is an entirely different and more difficult proposition

Go Hawks

Fine with them cheering for us as long as they dont start singing that damn Rocky Top song.......

What a loser, just enjoy your ass kicking, we are not worthy......Iowa deserves better. Fran is a shitty coach. This is the school of Bucky O'Conner, Ralph Miller, Lute Olson, Raveling, Tom Davis. We deserve better than Alford/Lick/Fran.
Did a say i was a fan of Fran you d!pshit? Show me where it says that? Tell your translator to read better. You obviously can't read. I said enjoy the games this week. If you can't, go cheer for someone else.

Any sightings of “oldhawk12”?

Maybe I’m blocked so he can’t answer?
okay. i'll play along.

Here's a long list of teams with 16 or 17 wins. Now you play along and pick out the teams "that are far better than us...right."

Shouldn't be hard for you to do because it's such a long list and is so apparently obvious to you.

Rick Barnes recent NCAA...Tennessee (1) & Texas (6).

2018 - 1-1 (3 seed)

2015 0-1
2014 1-1
2012 0-1
2011 1-1
2010 0-1
2009 1-1

Prior to 2009 he had a lot of success. But that’s over a decade ago. I haven’t researched the other 2 seeds. But I can’t imagine they are worse than this. Best possible draw.
Pretty sad considering how much he cheated at Texas. Only school to make all 4 of the FBI's lists in the report that came out last year. I wonder how he got Tennessee this good, this fast?

Colgate should have known they had no chance to win that game because teams don't upset higher seeds to clear the way for the Hawks.

Probably a good thing they had to play another game after the Colgate fiasco. Crazy how Cincinnati had to play three consecutive games against the three teams in their NCAA bracket.

Latest posts