Cincinatti vs Iowa prediction thread

And the winner is...

• Cincinatti

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Iowa

Votes: 44 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to be a totally different Iowa team without JBo but this team will be good defensively.

I think I might take a stab at the Under on the next few games. Might take a short while for books and rest of public to know/understand what this Iowa
team will be without JBo. Most know we miss a scorer but I don’t think they’ll acct enough for the Defensive adjustment... at least initially.

Almost took under on this one but just as I put my bet in the line adjusted and went down another point and I passed.

Going to be a totally different Iowa team without JBo but this team will be good defensively.

I think I might take a stab at the Under on the next few games. Might take a short while for books and rest of public to know/understand what this Iowa
team will be without JBo. Most know we miss a scorer but I don’t think they’ll acct enough for the Defensive adjustment... at least initially.

Almost took under on this one but just as I put my bet in the line adjusted and went down another point and I passed.

Jbo would have had this team settled down and stopped the hemorrhaging.

1116-3-large.jpg

Latest posts