Chris Myers wtf?

He also said that Stanzi came back from a knee injury? The lady from the Orange bowl called Gary Barta, Gary Barto. LOL. And the announcers said Terry Stross ten times. Ridiculous.

Maybe he meant Central America or South America......pretty sure the correct verbage would midwest.

Chis Myers has no clue..." theses Oranges will be creamsicles by the time you get home" Huh? it's 40 degrees Dummy. lol

He also said that Stanzi came back from a knee injury? The lady from the Orange bowl called Gary Barta, Gary Barto. LOL. And the announcers said Terry Stross ten times. Ridiculous.

LOL...yeah I'm glad this is the last year on Fox they suck!

Huge WTF to the entire Fox production...for all the above errors and more!

Huge "Hell Yeah!!!" to the 2010 Orange Bowl champs!!!!!!

Chris Meyers is so full of himself. He said something on the radio awhile back about one of his co workers not sure exactly how it went down but he told him he didnt have the right to an opinion because he was not popular/ well known

Please never let Ricky Stanzi near a mic... at least not one held by Chris Myers.

Dear Fox,

Please never let Chris Meyers ask another question again... ever!

Love,
America

I actually like listening to CM on Fox radio (and the team of people on Fox radio in the afternoon). They are all pretty good, but you can tell Big Ten sports is not their expertise.

Ricky didn't do any favors by responding as awkwardly as Myers was questioning him. Is Georgia Tech from the Republic of Georgia in Western Asia? Why did they both feel the need to turn into Lee Eastwood in a postgame interview?

Yeah, Stanzi's response was really weird. It made him look sorta like a hick or something. Question and answer seemed way out of context.

Before the bashing begins, I agree with Stanzi's comments but it wasn't the appropriate venue and just seemed awkward.

I was a little confused by the question and why he was refrenceing middle america? :confused: Ricky's answer was great loved every bit of it.

That was so funny. Everyone in our section literally just stopped cheering and looked at each other in that "what the hell" face. I guarantee you we all had the same facial expressions. And then we all just burst out laughing and started chanting "USA USA".

Latest posts