Chris Jans - New Mexico State

Seems like a pretty decent coach. But there's no way in hell, in this era of #MeToo, that he'd ever coach at Iowa....

This would be
A
BRILLIANT
HIRE

...therefore I know as much I know the certainty of death and taxes that our IAD
(idiot athletic director) Barta won't even consider it for a second.

NMSt wins the WAC tourney tonight. They beat GCU 89-57 finishing 30-4 overall and 15-1 in conference. I imagine some P6 schools will be calling Jans soon...

NMSt wins the WAC tourney tonight. They beat GCU 89-57 finishing 30-4 overall and 15-1 in conference. I imagine some P6 schools will be calling Jans soon...
Starting with Nebraska, although their three wins last week and probable NIT bid probably saved Tim Miles' job.

He's a wapsie puke. P.O.S.
Excuse me? Where did you go?
I went to wapsie but that really doesn’t matter.
You are an idiot. Period.
Who gives a F what high school he went to.
He literally is one of the best coaches in the country and wants to coach at Iowa. I know that for a fact.
And. The disrespecting women crap is a joke.
Get the entire story.
Im actually happy iowa state is good so they don’t hire jans.
Iowa would be top 3 in big ten every year if they hire him.
If you don’t want him who the hell would you want

He literally is one of the best coaches in the country and wants to coach at Iowa. I know that for a fact.
Get the entire story.
Apparently, he's also a good recruiter.

He has recruited well and had great seasons at NMST.

In the B1G, would have to recruit even higher level to have top four finishes. After the last few days in CHI the thing that stands out is size and skill matters.

Jans would most likely not fit into the Barta model of success. In order — graduate, do it right and win just enough games to keep us peasant fans happy.

Get the entire story.
"You're an idiot." Care to review your own punctuation and sentence structure before you post next time? If you went to Wapsie shouldn't you be out having sexual relations with a sheep or goat or a cow? Sorry, I guess I shouldnt have brought your sister into this or offended cows in this manner? I'm going to be hearing from PETA.

So, in review, respect other people's opinions. He will NEVER be hired at Iowa. I'd make a run at Hoiberg. Track record here in the state and by all accounts, a decent human being.

Talk in Bowling Green, is that Jan's behavior downtown BG was pretty consistent. Maybe we can hook him and Larry Eustachy up as co-head coaches.

It’s called winning. That’s why “a lot of people” are sour. Winning!
It doesn’t matter where Jans went to HS. It’s going to be something Iowa will regret.
But there are too many people okay with mediocre every year.
Too much politics in IC. F’n stupid.

Latest posts