Check out the new Iowa old school Gold Uniforms

Re: Throwbacks for Feb. 4th

We seriously should just keep this design. SO much cooler than any uniform we've worn in the last 20 years.

407805_329462680420796_133313716702361_1085691_917700790_n.jpg

WOW!!!! PLEASE KEEP THOSE AND I'LL ALSO TAKE COPIES IN WHITE AND BLACK!!!!

Those really need to be our uni's in general, plain and simple.

Marble needs to wear #23 for that game. Might be kind of cool to see the same uni with the name Marble and 23 on the jersey for one game in honor of his dad.

They have to keep these. The new age uniforms suck. Plus, put the old school Herky as center court logo.

The baggy drawers kind of ruin it for me. Has any team gone throwback with the short shorts? That would be beyond awesome. Why don't they?

The old guys being honored would get a kick out of it. So would national media. The young guys would be embarrassed at first, which is kind of the point, but might end up embracing it.

Fran should make them wear short shorts after the next disappointing loss, and make them keep wearing them until they win.

The baggy drawers kind of ruin it for me. Has any team gone throwback with the short shorts? That would be beyond awesome. Why don't they?

The old guys being honored would get a kick out of it. So would national media. The young guys would be embarrassed at first, which is kind of the point, but might end up embracing it.

Fran should make them wear short shorts after the next disappointing loss, and make them keep wearing them until they win.

In this day and age of HD television there'd be no way to get it past the FCC if Captain Winky peeked out of them...

I think we can all agree to stop at the cheerleaders going back to long skirts however.

Latest posts