Check out bar celebration following MSU game: IN SEATTLE!

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2w9_-n59AA"]YouTube - Hawkeye fan celebration at Buckleys in Seattle[/ame]

That is awesome!!! I was @ Kinnick's in Adel and it looked a lot like that also. What a great time to be a Hawkeye...

Awesome! That's what I love about the Hawkeyes and our fans. We can be found anywhere! No matter where you are at you can find some of us everywhere...

Go Hawkeyes! Bring on IU!!!

I live in Portland. You'd be surprised how many Iowa people live in the NW. I went to the hat store, guy says, we're out I get more requests for Iowa hats I need to start buying more. I bought my house from my real estate agent who was a hawk fan. I see hawk gear all over the place. Most of this even before the 8-0 start.

undutchable - My brother lives in Portland and is a huge Hawk fan. I give you guys credit! We think 11 a.m. starts are rough, you "west coasters" do it at 9!

I live in Portland and there are a ton of Hawk fans out here - it's pretty damn amazing. You guys go to Tom's for the games?

It looked a lot like my living room that night. Well, with less TV's, less people and there was no bar. But, other than that!

I had 20 people in my living room. we had to set up stadium seating so everyone could see. when Marvo caught that ball there was instantly an 18 person dogpile on my living room floor i was stuck on the bottom but couldnt feel a thing, what a great moment i wish we would have had it on film. simply amazing.

gotta love the dollar menu hook up! I'll take The McNutt with some Stanzi Sauce please!!!

i was in kansas city for the michigan game and went to a bar called 'the other place' was told it was a hawkeye hang out.i had no idea what to expect.we went in and you would have thought we were downtown iowa city.! the hair on the back of my neck stood up when they cranked the iowa fight song up after the game.hawkeye fans are truely international!!

Latest posts