Charles Rogers was at the Iowa game Saturday

He would commit to Iowa in a heartbeat if offered.

I still say it's low-class to commit to one school and then show at one of their rivals' games decked out in their gear.

Have some balls and wear a shirt identifying you with the program you were so proud to commit to, or else, you know, just stay the F home seeing as how you are already committed to another team.

He would commit to Iowa in a heartbeat if offered.

I still say it's low-class to commit to one school and then show at one of their rivals' games decked out in their gear.

Have some balls and wear a shirt identifying you with the program you were so proud to commit to, or else, you know, just stay the F home seeing as how you are already committed to another team.

Is the kid originially from IC? I couldn't remember if I heard that he moved there from somewhere out of state.

Article in the IC paper last week on his commitment said he has lived here since he was 4. Moved in from Joliet, IL, I believe.

Thanks. So he has lived there pretty much his whole life. Would have to think he grew up a Hawk fan than? Be interested to see if Iowa offers and if they do what he does

He grew up an Ohio State fan. I think his guardian's would prefer an Iowa offer just so he would be closer. Charlie really does like Paul Rhoads though, so it would be interesting to see what happens if Iowa came with an offer.

Iowa is not going to offer, so the point is mute.

The ISU coaches do think that Rogers will be a good one. They are wondering though what it is that the Iowa coaches know that kept them from offering....

Last edited:
The ISU coaches are think that Rogers will be a good one. They are wondering though what it is that the Iowa coaches know that kept them from offering....

This is what Rhoads said. First of all, he has no clue why Iowa hasnt offered, its mind boggling to him. He said hes recruited at Pitt, Auburn, etc..........and Charlie would have been a kid they would have been after at those places. He also said that many schools outside the state of Iowa really look at if Iowa has offered or not. If they havent, they just assume something isnt right and move on. There have been a number of schools tip toeing around this thing, but for whatever reason just wont pull the trigger and I think a lot of it has to do with the Hawks not offering and if Iowa does offer they assume he will be a Hawkeye anyway so its really not worth the time.

This is what Rhoads said. First of all, he has no clue why Iowa hasnt offered, its mind boggling to him. He said hes recruited at Pitt, Auburn, etc..........and Charlie would have been a kid they would have been after at those places. He also said that many schools outside the state of Iowa really look at if Iowa has offered or not. If they havent, they just assume something isnt right and move on. There have been a number of schools tip toeing around this thing, but for whatever reason just wont pull the trigger and I think a lot of it has to do with the Hawks not offering and if Iowa does offer they assume he will be a Hawkeye anyway so its really not worth the time.

How is it "mind boggling"? Maybe Iowa is sitting well with recruits they think are better then Rogers.

Latest posts