Chanse Creekmur

Hansonbrother

Last night in Marshalltown (9-0) it was senior night. They announced Chanse's activities and his college choice as undecided. What is going on now?

I don't know. I've heard that creek is now considering football along with bball. I've also heard he officially decommited from santa clara.

having coached this kid, I think he should consider FB, I think he is a very good Quarterback, probably not a DI material, but he can play the position. An I know nothing of his attentions at this time.

I much rather see him commit to playing football than basketball, I stood next to him last friday night after the fort dodge game and he looks like a beast in pads. I also heard from a few marshalltown kids that he decommited and was looking to play d1 qb?

I watched him play Ft Dodge last Friday also. Pretty crappy conditions and he wasn't at his best. But I did see the replay of the M-town/Waukee game and he lit it up. Throws a nice ball, and the guy is huge.

chanse is my big bro just ask me wat u want to now about him
:p:D:cool:

You sure as hell better be his sister...if not, impersonating a family member of a former/current or future recruit or player or coach, is a total d-bag move and pretty damn creepy...and I'm sure Jon can find out pretty quick.