Celtics Won... Amy surprise

I have been a Celtics fan my entire life, and I was surprised. Never thought they could beat the Heat three in a row.....

And they came very close to winning the second game in Miami.....

If they still have the heart and character, the Heat should win in Boston. It will be extremely difficult to beat them four straight. I believe the Celts were in this same position against the Magic one year, lost the sixth game in Boston and lost the final game in Orlando.....

We shall see. As far as I am concerned this is excellent basketball, no matter how sloppy the play is at times.....

:)

Im a Celtics fan as well and I wasnt surprised at all last night. I actually predicted a 96-90 Celtics win in the Lebron thread.

The year they got beat by the Magic after being up 3-2 they were without Garnett. They were up 3-2 against the Lakers in the Finals in 2010 and lost but that series was a 2-3-2 format. The Celtics will close it out tomorrow night and it will be by double digits.

The Spurs and the Thunder are playing for the NBA title right now. Forget Miami and Boston..

People have been saying the bolded portion all year. They know this is their last run together more than likely and are playing with a huge chip on their shoulder. Anybody see KG after the game with Doris Burke?

I would not count Boston out.

Im a Celtics fan as well and I wasnt surprised at all last night. I actually predicted a 96-90 Celtics win in the Lebron thread.

The year they got beat by the Magic after being up 3-2 they were without Garnett. They were up 3-2 against the Lakers in the Finals in 2010 and lost but that series was a 2-3-2 format. The Celtics will close it out tomorrow night and it will be by double digits.
Yeah, not having Garnett really hurt. This year they seem determined, and have the championship attitude and focus.....

Good work on predicting the win, even the Experts had them losing.....

I also don't see an automatic Western Conference win in the Championship series.....

:)

For the first time in my life I am rooting for the Celtics. I still do not understand why I hate the Miami Heat so much that I would rather see the Celtics go to yet another Finals.

I am a Heat fan and have been since the days on Zo and Hardaway. I'm not happy with the way things are going and I think people are writing them off way to early. That said I think the absolute worst thing that happens is the lose, Riley takes over like he should have from day one or they hire Phil Jackson.

I am a Heat fan and have been since the days on Zo and Hardaway. I'm not happy with the way things are going and I think people are writing them off way to early. That said I think the absolute worst thing that happens is the lose, Riley takes over like he should have from day one or they hire Phil Jackson.

How can anybody be writing off the team that has the most talented player in the NBA?

The Celtics have to finish this off in game 6 as I doubt they would win game 7 back in Miami.

Latest posts