Cavs offer Izzo

The question is....has Bo Ryan started calling Keith Appling (#38) or Adrieane Payne(#20)...top MSU commits for 2010 ? I presume he has...altho he would have to dump Brust and another commit to pull them in.

I hope Frannie is on the horn to all the MSU recruits...laying the groundwork,now that the Brust-Rule is in play...welcome to the new Big Ten where all bets are off,and it is every program for itself...Iowa was recruiting JR Byrd before he committed to MSU also...go for it,Fran. Bo has turned Big Ten bb into the wild,wild west...way to go,Bo.

Bo is a d-d-d-******!

My prediction:

Izzo takes the Cavs job and Bill Self bails to avoid being shipped somewhere he does not want to be and becomes the next Michigan State basketball coach.

That's not a bad guess. I could see this happening.

Doesn't anyone remember the circus a few months back about Izzo to Oregon? He obviously didn't get his pay raise from this so he is now dangling the NBA in front of the AD. If the AD doesn't budge then he will opt for the $ and the NBA.

Lets not forget that Izzo just pocketed a $4 million bonus for still being the head coach at MSU on April of this year. Izzo may have bled the well dry at MSU and no matter what he dangles in front of the AD, the AD may not be willing to renegotiate.

ESPN is reporting that Izzo is staying at MSU. It may have benefited Iowa if he had left, but i am glad he is staying.

ESPN is reporting that Izzo is staying at MSU. It may have benefited Iowa if he had left, but i am glad he is staying.

Did anyone seriously think this was anything but a scheme by Mr. Sparty to wangle a few extra shekels from his current employer?

Latest posts