Carton Is A Buckeye

I don't see how this is a big deal really, it is college BB. You usually have a position that you need to address. Heck you might lose someone to the NBA draft or transfer in the spring and you gotta find something on the transfer market right then and there.

I agree with your comments (from another thread) that Iowa's roster is still imbalanced and they need 1 more guard. If they decided the guys they have their eyes on are just borderline guys who are not going to get playing time next year, I understand the pass. But if they evaluate as a guy who can handle the ball for 5-10 minutes off the bench or provide some modicum of perimeter threat, don't you think it will be worth it to take the plunge for the '19 class?

ty TIHG. i really think that is playing with fire if we don't take pg in '19. again, if you miss on a '20, then you only have Connor. that's it.

Since when did Fran ever demonstrate that he knows how to balance recruiting classes?

It’s almost going to take a no name recruit at the guard position to crawl out from the wood work and show Fran can find a all B1G point guard.

It’s at a point where Fran’s rep in and of itself is seriously hurting him when recruiting a top guard.

Gotta hope their was some white magic in his sperm. :cool:

Since when did Fran ever demonstrate that he knows how to balance recruiting classes?

It’s almost going to take a no name recruit at the guard position to crawl out from the wood work and show Fran can find a all B1G point guard.

It’s at a point where Fran’s rep in and of itself is seriously hurting him when recruiting a top guard.

Gotta hope their was some white magic in his sperm. :cool:

it is the one position he's missed on the last couple cycles.

Can you translate this for me. Are you insinuating a Levar Ball type situation here?

I watched a little of Ohio State, I take back anything I was saying in terms of somewhat downplaying DJ. That kid is the real deal.

Another example of a kid who blew up a tad bit too early. When is name first started popping up he was a nobody. Half a year later everyone wanted him.