Cards/Reds

Chill out man, why are you so passionate about something that doesn't even change your life? These are supposed to be "Professional" men that are role models for our kids (supposedly). Phillips started it I understand that, but that was the day before and before the game started. Big deal Yadier needs to grow up and perform on the field instead of instigate. Let Phillips and the Red's talk who cares.
See my previous reply.

Chill out man, why are you so passionate about something that doesn't even change your life? These are supposed to be "Professional" men that are role models for our kids (supposedly). Phillips started it I understand that, but that was the day before and before the game started. Big deal Yadier needs to grow up and perform on the field instead of instigate. Let Phillips and the Red's talk who cares.

Once again you need to get a clue, Phillips instigated everything...are you really that clueless not to see that?

I never have understood why everyone one thinks professional athletes are supposed to be role models for our kids.

TCHawk you need to grow up! :) haha....the Hoff is clueless. This all brings me back to my comment that he doesn't understand baseball and the underlying things that take place when a team calls out another team.

Oh wow going with the grow up. jesus really get a clue, to say yadi instigated this whole thing is laughable.

He instigated it last night at the plate. I've said this time and again. I've acknowledged that Phillips is the overall factor in this. Its right there on video for the world to see that Yadier got up out of the stance and walked up over the plate as Phillips was coming in. Bottom line.

He instigated it last night at the plate. I've said this time and again. I've acknowledged that Phillips is the overall factor in this. Its right there on video for the world to see that Yadier got up out of the stance and walked up over the plate as Phillips was coming in. Bottom line.

Did you not even watch it? bottom line, phillips instigated it last night at the plate to. He was the one starting flapping his yap there also...jesus seriously are you that blind?

Now the intersting thing will be to see how many Games Cueto gets out of all of this. Kicking people in the head/face and back with cleats on...i am guessing between 10-15 games will be handed down to him.

Watch the video again and watch it closely. Yadier was standing exactly where ALL catchers stand as Phillips was coming to the plate. Phillips reached back to Yadier and tapped him on the shin. Period! Yadier did not start this.
P.S. turn down the volume when you watch the video because I am pretty sure they show the video with Reds commentators in the background.

Doesn't matter who started what, although Phillips was the first to throw out the blast in public. Yadi just finished it, and HE DID BEAT THEM ON THE FIELD. NOTE THE HOME RUN IN THE SECOND.

Punk opens can of worms, Yadi closes it. It really isn't any more than that. Hopefully, Phillips hears it from his teammates that they really didn't need that at this point of the division race.

Pretty perfect, IMO.

Children settle down. As a Cubs fan, and being kicked in the n*** for 4 straight months, I feel I need to add a little common-sense to this argument, as most of you are failing to have any. 1. Phillips was wrong for calling them b******. That was elementary at best, and not sure why he would do that. Before every game, Phillips pats the catcher on the shin-guards and says good luck. ALWAYS does that, not instigating. 2. Molina reacted as he should have. He was defending his team, no problem with that. 3. Rolen having played with Molina previously, stepped in and tried to settle things down, he was being the bigger person in the whole thing, and you can see that. 4. The two 70 year old managers should have shut their mouthes, and the whole thing would have ended immediately, but they kept jawing at eachother. 5. Carpenter going after Baker was weak at best. Why go after the 70 year old dude, seriously? 6. Rolen defended his manager, what he should have done. The whole pile pushed towards the stands, not Rolen pushing Carpenter. Afterwards, you see Rolen and Carpenter talking and patting eachother on the backs. 7. Cueto cleating players should have him suspended immediately. That was uncalled for. 8. Finally, Larussa now saying that Larue may have a concussion from getting cleated, makes me think that Phillips was right all along, and Larussa is just trying to get Cueto suspended by bringing his cleating to light again. It's funny how fans of different teams can see things so differently.

Well apparently we have a sensitive person on an online message board. Hoffman22103 reported me for unneccessary language under my reputation. Thanks for that Hoff.....who needs to grow up?

Children settle down. As a Cubs fan, and being kicked in the n*** for 4 straight months, I feel I need to add a little common-sense to this argument, as most of you are failing to have any. 1. Phillips was wrong for calling them b******. That was elementary at best, and not sure why he would do that. Before every game, Phillips pats the catcher on the shin-guards and says good luck. ALWAYS does that, not instigating. 2. Molina reacted as he should have. He was defending his team, no problem with that. 3. Rolen having played with Molina previously, stepped in and tried to settle things down, he was being the bigger person in the whole thing, and you can see that. 4. The two 70 year old managers should have shut their mouthes, and the whole thing would have ended immediately, but they kept jawing at eachother. 5. Carpenter going after Baker was weak at best. Why go after the 70 year old dude, seriously? 6. Rolen defended his manager, what he should have done. The whole pile pushed towards the stands, not Rolen pushing Carpenter. Afterwards, you see Rolen and Carpenter talking and patting eachother on the backs. 7. Cueto cleating players should have him suspended immediately. That was uncalled for. 8. Finally, Larussa now saying that Larue may have a concussion from getting cleated, makes me think that Phillips was right all along, and Larussa is just trying to get Cueto suspended by bringing his cleating to light again. It's funny how fans of different teams can see things so differently.

I'm confused...first you say Cueto should have been suspended immediately for cleating another player but then you say Phillips was right all along because La Russa reported that LaRue has a concussion because he was cleated by Cueto. Well which is it man? You are talking in circles!

Ummm no I didn't thanks though.
Oh really? Why lie? Weird how I made my first post on this thread at 8:38am and then you replied to a comment of mine at 8:43am and then a report was made on my reputation at for 08:44 AM unneccessary language. Dude I know it was you.

Oh really? Why lie? Weird how I made my first post on this thread at 8:38am and then you replied to a comment of mine at 8:43am and then a report was made on my reputation at for 08:44 AM unneccessary language. Dude I know it was you.

There's no reason to lie... I would've admitted to it. Thanks though have a good day, Dude I know it wasn't me.

Latest posts