Caption this photo of new QB Jacob Rudock

Bohawk

820308.jpg

Get your hand off me you pompous a**. I'm only here because I lost a bet with coach.

ABOVE> Illinois Coach Ron Zook is at a loss for words and uses the right shoulder of Florida HS QB Jacob Rudock to keep from fainting as Rudock reveals his commitment to border rival Kirk Ferentz and the Iowa Hawkeyes.

My captions would be little thought boubles above Zook's head and Jacob's mom's (assuming) head.

Jacob's mom - "Isn't there anyone around here that can get us out of this conversation?"

Zook - "She digs me"

820308.jpg

Zook: "Look son, it's well known I can't coach for crap, but let me tell you what I can do. I can bench press 400 lbs and that's all that really matters."

"Will I be here next year? Good one son. Let me tell you something ... I replaced my entire coaching staff, including the equipment manager, and the cheerleaders. I'd fire my momma if I had to. And after next season if I happen to have to replace the athletics director, well, that's just what the Zooker will do. Ya see son, there is always a solution." Wink Wink

Zook-"That weird line that has our school colors? I don't know. Weve never been past it and quite frankly we are afraid of it. "

Son, Let me tell ya a few things....now listen up boy. Im Ron Zook ANDDD Im toooooooo sexyyyyy for my shirtttt...

Latest posts