Cancel the Series

Having to deal with these rent-a-refs every time we go there is beyond ridiculous. These refs were garbage!

Yet we still have flocks of Iowa fans who cheer for them in the tournament because "we're from Iowa".

Yet we still have flocks of Iowa fans who cheer for them in the tournament because "we're from Iowa".

I'll cheer for UNI...the players were not the one's who called the game tonight...they're more exciting to watch than the Hawks and they play with passion.

I'll cheer for UNI...the players were not the one's who called the game tonight...they're more exciting to watch than the Hawks and they play with passion.

UNI is not "exciting". If you call fouling on every possession, flopping and throwing up 3's constantly exciting, then i dont want exciting basketball.

UNI is not "exciting". If you call fouling on every possession, flopping and throwing up 3's constantly exciting, then i dont want exciting basketball.

Yes you do its called winning and good coaching. UNI is very well coached. Jacobson is the best Coach in the state by far. He takes lesser individual talent and beats more talented Iowa and ISU teams.

If they do renew it then I hope it is a 2 for 1 type of deal.

And since UNI's contract is now up with ISU then I hope ISU does the same thing and renew it as a 2 for 1.

Latest posts