Cancel the Series

Bringing that kind of officiating into a game where the schools supposedly get along, just to get a win, is despicable. That was the worst and most biased officiating in UNI's favor that I have seen in years. I'd be embarassed if I was Jacobsen. The bias shown was obscene.

Seriously, you think Jacobsen brings in the officials? Officials are assigned by the conference Coordinator of Officials, all the school does is cut the check.

ArchMadness.com - Eddie Jackson to Succeed Boomer Bain in 2009-10

This Hutch dude who keeps posting is an awful troll. Be more funny Hutch because you really aren't good at this.

UNI player throws ball in Iowa players face no call.....classy.

White was the d bag first who tried to hit the ball after the play was over. White is always chippy if you watch him after the whistle. There is a lot of dumb on this board right now.

Cancel the series? Are you kidding me? We need to wake up, get a real team and kick their ***es 70-42 like we used to! Playing all 4 teams is good for the state, and always will be as far as i am concerned. We frankly suck right now and it is hard to see out of the hole. At least with basketball it really on takes 2 stud players and all of a sudden you have a reasonable team. Those 2 players are not on this year's roster, however. Unless Fran can recruit some quickness, we will continue to see this crap. Frankly, i am disappointed he hasn't been able to bring some quicker players here thus far. :(

Tell that to Kansas a few years back. Should we lose every year? Clearly no but UNI is good these days and it's unlikely will be pounding them anytime soon.

Even if Iowa is good we probably won't be dominating them. They are a legit program now.

Bringing that kind of officiating into a game where the schools supposedly get along, just to get a win, is despicable. That was the worst and most biased officiating in UNI's favor that I have seen in years. I'd be embarassed if I was Jacobsen. The bias shown was obscene.

I honestly cannot believe how little people know about basketball. At least two of the officials are Big Ten officials and the home team has nothing to do with who refs the game. Hell Jon Higgins does big game after big game every single year.

Much of this post is ridiculous! So it's okay to cancel a serious because you can't beat someone or have few calls not go your way? Well sorry but that's basketball. I'm a Hawkeye fan but UNI alum. If Iowa cancels the series I think they should considering leaving the big ten for basketball and just going independent. That way they can schedule whoever they want so they can win. They'll just have to be sure to avoid Campbell's, UNI's, Creighton's of the world.

Much of this post is ridiculous! So it's okay to cancel a serious because you can't beat someone or have few calls not go your way? Well sorry but that's basketball. I'm a Hawkeye fan but UNI alum. If Iowa cancels the series I think they should considering leaving the big ten for basketball and just going independent. That way they can schedule whoever they want so they can win. They'll just have to be sure to avoid Campbell's, UNI's, Creighton's of the world.

So basically you didn't watch the game? Got it.

This is the dumbest thread of ALL time. What a bunch of cry babies. I'm a huge Iowa fan, but they got their butts kicked last night, just like they did against Creighton... It didn't help that we had 3 Ts in a matter of a couple minutes to give a huge cushion. If I remember correctly it was a 2 point game that turned into 11 thanks to Fran and McCabe...

Yes, the officiating was BAD. If we're supposed to be as good as some of you blow hards are saying we should have beat them dispite the officiating. UNI is a decent team..we just really suck right now.

I a person who mentors many young people, I always remind them of this simple rule: When the going gets tough...quit. When things get tough, and life seems unfair, it is better to quit than to try and fix it. True character is not standing up to adversity, that's crazy! True character is quitting when you know you are not good enough to win.

No reason to cancel the series over bad officiating. We need to restore respectability and smack UNI a few times to put them in their place. All the hype from UNI, yet we drilled them last year and were one possession form drawing even before McCaffreyalypse. With a healthy Cartwright and no 4 T landslide, I think the game goes down to the last 5:00.

No reason to cancel the series over bad officiating. We need to restore respectability and smack UNI a few times to put them in their place. All the hype from UNI, yet we drilled them last year and were one possession form drawing even before McCaffreyalypse. With a healthy Cartwright and no 4 T landslide, I think the game goes down to the last 5:00.

Really classy bunch up in Cedar Falls. Throwing Marble to ground, foul on Marble. Tossing the ball in your opponents face, fair game.

I have not read the entire thred but am in favor of the 4 state schools going to a 4 team tournament each season to generate excitment and still free up one game.

Latest posts