Can we win at the Breslin Center official game thread.

"Back in 1947 Indiana came into East Lansing and beat them by 44. Joe Blow went off for 38 that game. There was a terrible blizzard that night. I remember because it made me late to the game and I didn't get to my seat until 16:23 left in the half and the score was already 13-4 indiana". That sound about right?

100%

Boy that Big fella for Iowa gonna really have to do some body shaping and conditioning to be a factor next year for Iowa.

I don't care how good (or not) Michigan State is this year. Winning by 30 at their place is impressive! Awesome game for the Hawks!

Admittedly JO looks a little rough , but what I really liked in what I seen from him , good bounce in his step for a guy that big and appears that with a little conditioning mite actually have decent speed getting down the floor , looked little more athletic than I thought I would see

As focused as I remember them in quite some time.....even with large leads through most of the game. Good D and very few lapses of energy. I think the young ones are showing some of the older ones what energy and D should be.

Reminding myself this is not a good team we played today.......but still enjoyed it. Unusual to not see some MSU hulks out there occupying space.