Can we win at the Breslin Center official game thread.

Are they pumping crowd noise through their arena speakers? Some kind of background noise is really annoying me.

I don’t think I’ve enjoyed a half of basketball more than this one in a couple of decades!!
Kind of feels like the football equal of destroying Ohio St in football at home.....but that still felt much better because OSU was good and the eventually Big Ten Champ that year.

Show me Garza’s stats for the game and then tell me before the game that Iowa blows out MSU I would have laughed in your face. Maybe time to Izzo to think about retirement. His worst coaching job thus far.

All the blue bloods are struggling. Not sure if this is an anomaly or a start of a trend. Hope it is the latter.

So....Rocky Watts never came out after halftime and the reason given was health and safety protocols. Sweet.

Northside would rattle the answer off right off the top of his head, but he just bolted
"Back in 1947 Indiana came into East Lansing and beat them by 44. Joe Blow went off for 38 that game. There was a terrible blizzard that night. I remember because it made me late to the game and I didn't get to my seat until 16:23 left in the half and the score was already 13-4 indiana". That sound about right?

Latest posts