Can we get some Joe Evans love?

I would love for somebody to hit Martinez hard enough to rattle his teeth, but he's really good at avoiding those hits. He is so important to the Nebby offense we should put a quick spy on him. He's usually their leading rusher.

There was an article earlier this year about how tenacious he was. I think the kid has four sacks. What a motor this kid has. All I know about him is he came from Ames... and when we need a big play....boom number 13 is there.

He is so under the radar that even I almost missed him. Not to be cocky, but that sort of thing doesn’t usually escape me. But it almost did this time.

This dude is pretty damn good right now. I think he will be a monster next year. Take note now, and look for him to make something happen on Friday.

I would love for somebody to hit Martinez hard enough to rattle his teeth, but he's really good at avoiding those hits. He is so important to the Nebby offense we should put a quick spy on him. He's usually their leading rusher.
Aj Must Get After Him.Do-able for Aj.

You can never have enough pass rushers and this kid is going to be solid in that role over the next three years. Excited about his future. He might not ever be an every down player but that is okay, his role is very important.

I love what PP has done with changing defenses and personnel groupings especially on pass rushing situations.

Part of me wonders if Jestin Jacobs could be a specialty pass rusher next year along with Evans. Imagine Nixon and Golston with their hand in the ground on the inside and Evans and Jacobs as stand up rush ends.

Sounds like he also was a hell of a QB in HS.

"holds school records for career touchdowns and all-purpose yards . . . rushed for 771 yards and 11 touchdowns, while passing for 2,438 yards and 25 touchdowns as a senior ."

Evans_Joe.JPG

Glad to have you on our team Mr. Evans!

He pushed #52 Jones back to the bench pretty much. That was his 3rd down role to start the year. But these last 5 games or so Evans has been so disruptive coming off the edge they almost need to be finding ways to get him more reps. He's fast and quick and OTs can't stay square on him. He's got a bright future ahead of him.

Sounds like he also was a hell of a QB in HS.

"holds school records for career touchdowns and all-purpose yards . . . rushed for 771 yards and 11 touchdowns, while passing for 2,438 yards and 25 touchdowns as a senior ."

Evans_Joe.JPG

Glad to have you on our team Mr. Evans!

Is that how millenials wear their ties now? You would think someone may have mentioned that to him. Now, if the button was undone...Casual Joe would be a great nick name.