Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

Anybody else notice...

After Gatens hit the two technical free throws he was trying to get some fire in his teams and reached out for Basabe for a high five and Basabe kinda shrugged it off and Gatens had to go back over to him?

Not trying to make a big deal of nothing but man this guys "swagger" or whatever you wanna call it comes off really bad sometimes.
uh, yeah you are.

Did anyone else just see Gatens stick out his hand and Basabe just walked by and didn't slap it? Matt yelled his name and made him come back and slap it. There is something wrong with this kid.

Did anyone else just see Gatens stick out his hand and Basabe just walked by and didn't slap it? Matt yelled his name and made him come back and slap it. There is something wrong with this kid.
There's something wrong with the whole team. Anyone noticing that Fran isn't lighting any fires either?

Anybody else notice...

After Gatens hit the two technical free throws he was trying to get some fire in his teams and reached out for Basabe for a high five and Basabe kinda shrugged it off and Gatens had to go back over to him?

Not trying to make a big deal of nothing but man this guys "swagger" or whatever you wanna call it comes off really bad sometimes.

Yep, and it is a big deal. It is called being a team.

Quote of the night when talking about a player with a bad shooting percentage coming into the game and tearing it up, "What is it about Carver Hawkeye that opposing teams like?"

I don't know Dolph...let's think about that for a while.

Seems like Gatens is the only one that always seems to be working hard. McCabe is also, but he should not be under the basket.

Our program is so bad right now. I really hope Woodbury and Gessel can make from good b-ball again because I'm tired of efforts like this.

Anybody else notice...

Saw the same thing. Not trying to add onto the Basabe thing, but good to see Gatens calling him back. Basically telling him "what the f*&^". Forcing him to acknowledge the f up by not getting his head in the game.

There's something wrong with the whole team. Anyone noticing that Fran isn't lighting any fires either?

My dad called me at half time and he is on the other site and he said there were a couple guys at the game that were on the game thread on that site and that Fran was very hot in the first half. He threw the clip board twice during a TO. So don't put this back on Fran not lighting fires.

Quote of the night when talking about a player with a bad shooting percentage coming into the game and tearing it up, "What is it about Carver Hawkeye that opposing teams like?"

I don't know Dolph...let's think about that for a while.

Good Point. Kinda like what is it about Iowa's FB Defense that opposing quarterbacks love so well.

Latest posts