Campbell v Iowa stream/game thread

This is damn embarassing. This is Campbell....again Campbell?! Fran has to be careful here. I know he can only do so much, but losing and not only losing, but getting blown out by teams like this is a sure way to lose a very fragile fanbase.

well....I was kind of High on this team. But these last two games have shown little improvement. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Nobody is demanding the ball. The only good offensive play I've seen is when Marble just slowly dribbled down the floor and backed his guy down and shot over him. Outside of that, nothing.

No offense, no defense. If you can't watch it, consider yourself lucky. No fight in this team right now.

Wow, showing no toughness. Brommer just fouls, I'm not sure what Basabe and Archie are doing, Gatens, no show. Well, most of the team a no show.

This is the worst rebounding team I have seen in a long time. Not one of them blocks out. Not one. Our timing is terrible. This is getting ugly.

I saw some people predicting a close game. Can somebody tell me if this a good team or any kind of frame of reference?

Latest posts