Calling All The Rubes Who Called Me Out For Predicting A 10 Seed

At the time you predicted it, it sure seemed like you were saying we were a 10 seed at the time, which was stupid because we were around a 6 seed at the time. Were you saying they were going to fall apart and end up a 10 seed? That's not how I took what you were saying.

At the time you predicted it, it sure seemed like you were saying we were a 10 seed at the time, which was stupid because we were around a 6 seed at the time. Were you saying they were going to fall apart and end up a 10 seed? That's not how I took what you were saying.
I was saying we were “fake news.” Which unfortunately turned out to be true.

***OFFICIAL HAWKEYES FLIP A HERD OF TURTLES ON THEIR BACKS GAME THREAD***

[URL="https://www.hawkeyenation.com/forum/threads/official-hawkeyes-flip-a-herd-of-turtles-on-their-backs-game-thread.86170/page-22#post-1815952"]***OFFICIAL HAWKEYES FLIP A HERD OF TURTLES ON THEIR BACKS GAME THREAD***[/URL]

I didn't spend much time analyzing the brackets, but once you get past seeds 1 thru 4 it doesn't really matter where you are seated. Your probably not getting to the sweet 16 anyway. I would say Kansas as a 4 seed this year is too high. So relish in your prediction.

Iowa is probably around a 10 seed level, especially in terms of recent play, but they had the resume of an 8 or a 7 seed.

There is no consistency with the committee because in some cases they disregard the NET and Quad wins and in some they don’t. Oklahoma having a better seed than Iowa is a travesty.

Iowa is probably around a 10 seed level, especially in terms of recent play, but they had the resume of an 8 or a 7 seed.

There is no consistency with the committee because in some cases they disregard the NET and Quad wins and in some they don’t. Oklahoma having a better seed than Iowa is a travesty.

They only have themselves to blame. You don't finish, you end up playing a 7 on their turf. I'm fine with that. Seriously, people can't really feel jaded, can they?

Now is the time for the team to put their Big Boy shorts on & each player to have their coming out party.

They only have themselves to blame. You don't finish, you end up playing a 7 on their turf. I'm fine with that. Seriously, people can't really feel jaded, can they?

Now is the time for the team to put their Big Boy shorts on & each player to have their coming out party.
Oklahoma is 4-8 in their last 12 and owns a 7-11 (7-12 with 1st round B12 tourney loss) Big 12 record and somehow gets a better seed than Iowa? Yes I think there are legitimate complaints about the draw we received.

Oklahoma is 4-8 in their last 12 and owns a 7-11 (7-12 with 1st round B12 tourney loss) Big 12 record and somehow gets a better seed than Iowa? Yes I think there are legitimate complaints about the draw we received.

Oh i think there is definitely room to complain comparatively speaking - I am guessing Cinci doesn't think they are a 7 seed either. My deal is Iowa's play down the stretch spoke itself. I can't complain too hard - they did themselves no favors. They played like a 10 seed down the stretch if that. It does suck that Iowa has wins over that many NCAA teams and draws a 10, or how the B1G can be perceived as the over all strongest conference and it's regular season and conference champ doesn't get a 1.

I didn't spend much time analyzing the brackets, but once you get past seeds 1 thru 4 it doesn't really matter where you are seated. Your probably not getting to the sweet 16 anyway. I would say Kansas as a 4 seed this year is too high. So relish in your prediction.

Thats not true. An 8-9 is 50-50
7-10 is 65-35.