Caitlin Clark sweepstakes

Stay at Iowa. Maximize earnings. Then go to WNBA. Insist on picking your team. Insist on a lot of money. Play WNBA as long as it is fun and lucrative. Become a coach. She will always have a lot of fans.

I've actually been wondering about this, could CC dictate what team she wants to play for?

IN the NBA now the top stars pick their teams and for the most part seem to get the team they want.

Where, other than Indiana, might CC want to play? The media centers, New York and LA, come to mind first, maximize income that way, could be really lucrative. We saw her sit courtside at a Minnesota Timberwolves playoff game last spring, maybe there? Seattle or San Francisco ought to be fun places to live, especially with money in your pocket.

I'd bet the WNBA would entertain something like this. Of course, Indiana would have to be well compensated.

Also, we shouldn't forget international opportunities. Most of the WNBA players play overseas to supplement their incomes since the WNBA season is summertime.

I'm not familiar with the overseas leagues to know where the best opportunities would be. Meg Gustafson is playing in London this year and seems to be enjoying it. I assume the money is good there. I'd guess Russia is out.

I get the feeling listening to her post game interviews that she might be leaning to moving on at the end of the year. She just keeps talking about the team is all best friends and she just needs to enjoy each game. Kind of like saying she knows there won't be that many with the group left. - strictly my opinion listening to her.

The Philadelpia 76ers were supposedly in attendance tonight at the Michgian game. Why might one ask? All I can think is that they might be thinking about drafting CC! Why not? She can hit the corner and logo 3s and that's the name of the game now in the NBA.

First thought is, nah, it can't happen, but it does seem there has been a couple female player or two to give the NBA a shot. Who knows? I'm not going to sell C C short at this point..............

Get the money if it exists at Iowa. Invest well so you are set for life. If you don't want to pay an investment advisor then do 25% in each of four ETF's: The S&P 500, the NASDQ, the Russell 2000 and the midcap 400. Then you can play WNBA for as many years as you care to. Then coach. Most of all.....enjoy life.