Buy student season tix, get free OSU ftbl ticket

storminspank

Justin VanLaere
Students! Purchase student Men’s Hoops tickets on Sunday @ Burge from 7-8 pm. Buy season tix there and get a free FB ticket vs OSU!!!

Oh, and you spelled tOSU wrong.

I will never understand why non-OSU fans refer to Ohio St. as "tOSU".

Back on topic, that's a heck of a deal. It is surprising though. How did they create room in the student section for these extra fans? I was under the impression Kinnick has been sold out for a while.

I will never understand why non-OSU fans refer to Ohio St. as "tOSU".

Back on topic, that's a heck of a deal. It is surprising though. How did they create room in the student section for these extra fans? I was under the impression Kinnick has been sold out for a while.
That decided to do standing room only on the field in the end zones...wouldn't that be sweet!? Haha. :)

because we pack them in like sardines. I know we did it against IA State. Some ****** bags tried stand right in front of me in the row while I was standing on the bleachers. It's crazy tight in there. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave out an extra 1000 tickets

The Ohio State University = tOSU. Seems fitting to me.

Did you really think I needed a definition on the term? Former players started using "Theeee" to make the university stand out during broadcasts. People that use the term are just falling for the ploy. It's not that unique to have the word 'the' in front of your university's name. After all, we are the University of Iowa.

If you little ******* are done debating the merits of whether to use the word "the", could we recognize the marketing department for finally doing something that seems to make sense?

Did they hire some new people? I'm thinking they must have.

I wonder how this will go....I'm guessing fail. I would assume most of the students who want to go to the OSU game already have season fb tickets.

It will be interesting to see how many new bball ticket holders they can generate

I don't know how that's going to happen. Student tickets sold out. It's either a joke, or we will be hugging the whole game.

I wonder how this will go....I'm guessing fail. I would assume most of the students who want to go to the OSU game already have season fb tickets.

It will be interesting to see how many new bball ticket holders they can generate

Nothing ventured,nothing gained.
Chip away anyway you can.
Even if they sell ten more season tickets...worth it.

Probably can sell the OSU ticket and pay for the bb season ticket.

Latest posts