BUGEYED FOLLIES STARRING BUGEATERS BASKETBALL THREAD

how could anyone think iowa did not play hard buzzer to buzzer to me thats all that matters
No. That’s not all that matters.

They did play hard all game.
Two games this season.

They still aren’t playing smart.

Effort without smarts means giving up Nebby most points in Nebby history and losing by double-digits.

Get comfortable folks.

ehedit_2012-02-12_tenmilliondollars_forbanner_03.png

Why does Iowa always leave a shooter after closing out to guard them? I bet Nebby hit at least 8 three's by just waiting for the Iowa defender to either run past them or leave them. It's a correctable mistake. Closeout under control, stop falling for every head fake and don't leave the shooter. Seems simple right?

We gave up 98 points to Nebraska. Happy now?

Happy as a lark

After all, we held them to 26 made free throws

This is encouraging and a step in the right direction

If only they hadn't missed 9 free throws, they could have cracked that coveted 100 mark

Sad.....Not Fake

Last edited:
Nebby has the blueprint right here, keep the players that want to play, bring in some transfers, and insist players hustle and play hard. If Nebby can find this many talented transfers why can't Iowa? Certainly playing in Lincoln cant be that great a sell.

Nebby has the blueprint right here, keep the players that want to play, bring in some transfers, and insist players hustle and play hard. If Nebby can find this many talented transfers why can't Iowa? Certainly playing in Lincoln cant be that great a sell.
First, you need a coach that believes in playing defense. Fran does not. #10milliondollars

Why does Iowa always leave a shooter after closing out to guard them? I bet Nebby hit at least 8 three's by just waiting for the Iowa defender to either run past them or leave them. It's a correctable mistake. Closeout under control, stop falling for every head fake and don't leave the shooter. Seems simple right?

Apparently so

They made 11 threes against us

Not as horrible as the boilermakers, but.....

Nothing to brag about

Minnesota up next at Carver. One would think this would be a W

Wouldn't bet on it though

:cool:

Latest posts