BUGEYED FOLLIES STARRING BUGEATERS BASKETBALL THREAD

Wish people would post about the game. Sick of the Barta shit. Find another thread. Iowa showed some balls tonite. With less gutless refs this could have been a game.

In some ways I kind of like the socialization surrounding this season on HN. It's kind of like when I spent a summer in Alaska and one in Ukraine with Expats. There's a certain kind of bonding in stressful and awkward situations.

We allowed a crappy Nebraska team to score 98 points. Now, I realize we are even crappier, but still wtf. 58% shooting for a typically bad shooting team. Amazing.

how could anyone think iowa did not play hard buzzer to buzzer to me thats all that matters
If you played hard and gave up 100 points, you are hopeless. Tony Bennett could go grab the 7 best players at the Iowa Rec center and he wouldn’t let them allow 98 points.

Wish people would post about the game. Sick of the Barta shit. Find another thread. Iowa showed some balls tonite. With less gutless refs this could have been a game.
Yeah the refs scored 98 points. Oops...the refs gave up 98 points...whoops that's not it either. Hmmm

Latest posts