BUGEYED FOLLIES STARRING BUGEATERS BASKETBALL THREAD

Not sure if I posted this anywhere yesterday, but McCaffery said on yesterday's teleconference that Kriener and Ellingson remained in concussion protocol and had not practiced. Cook, who injured his ankle and left the Wisconsin game early, has practiced.

Not sure if I posted this anywhere yesterday, but McCaffery said on yesterday's teleconference that Kriener and Ellingson remained in concussion protocol and had not practiced. Cook, who injured his ankle and left the Wisconsin game early, has practiced.
Shortened rotation= greater odds of success

Ok...Nebraska plays aggressive defense and is physical ala Rutgers and others. We haven't handled that style well at all...I mean, we tend to get physically dominated. I think a realistic objective is for us offensively is to try to outscore what the Iowa Football team put up against Nebraska. Thank god KF didn't run it up or we would have no shot. Can we score 56?

How awful it must be to be a Nebraska football fan when Iowa fan is wondering if their basketball team can outscore what the Iowa football team put up against Nebraska. LOL.

Nebraska opened as a 6.5-point favorite. The number has dropped to 3.5 or 4 in most places. Money coming in on Hawkeyes.

Nebraska opened as a 6.5-point favorite. The number has dropped to 3.5 or 4 in most places. Money coming in on Hawkeyes.
bttf-4.gif

Thanks for update.

Latest posts