BUGEYED FOLLIES STARRING BUGEATERS BASKETBALL THREAD

If you put JBo, Moss, Dailey our there Nebby will be forced to guard them out to the 3pt line. If they do it gives Cook more room to operate down low. Basketball 101
They don’t have to guard Moss today. One of the lessons on basketball 101 is that each game is different.

It's Saturday night & halftime, what state are you in watching this game? I'm in Iowa

State of High Anxiety

HighAnxiety-thumb.jpg

They don’t have to guard Moss today. One of the lessons on basketball 101 is that each game is different.
I guarantee you the next possession you watch they will be guarding Moss outside the three point line. I guarantee the next possession you watch they will not be guarding Wagner out there. Understand?

Can't be that improved if you're in the game thread.
Meh. Twitter can tell me about the other team's 16-0 run as well as anything else. So can Dolph, if you just want to hear who scores every point 30 seconds after they actually score and absolutely nothing else about the game.

If you put JBo, Moss, Dailey out there Nebby will be forced to guard them out to the 3pt line. If they do it gives Cook more room to operate down low. Basketball 101

Why do trust Moss and Dailey to give you what you need?

Nunge could be a great project at the 4 or the 5. Teach that kid to play with his back to the basket and let him develop. He's not a 3. It's not surprising that he's playing the 3. We've got a 2 playing the 1. A 3 playing the 2. and 3 - 4s (Wagner, Nunge, Baer) playing the 3. A 3 backing up the 1 and the 2 (Dailey).
Didn't you hear? Fran managed to get 4 4 men on the court at one point tonight. That’s something we should all be proud of!

Fran may have to man up and pull a Tim Miles... brought in 2 transfers to improve athleticism and 2 who played a lot (Jacobson and Morrow) saw the handwriting and left

I guarantee you the next possession you watch they will be guarding Moss outside the three point line. I guarantee the next possession you watch they will not be guarding Wagner out there. Understand?
Since you’re not watching the game let me tell you that Iowa has got the ball inside regularly this game. It hasn’t been an issue this game.
Do you Understand this game?

Fran has to play guys that want to play D, I would have yanked Cook the first slow motion close out in the first 3 min. of the ballgame. No consequences for weak effort!

Latest posts