BTN's Top 5 QBs from the past 5 years.

At this point you're beating a dead horse. This guy from BTN has proven again that he's basically clueless and just writing to get views.

I wasn't that impressed with Daryl Clark either. Dan Persa was better then half of those QB's as well. Joke.

This guy is a joke. I won't even bother debating his picks after that Russell Wilson pick (fyi, I don't mind the pick but when added to his explanation of why Greene wasn't on his list, it's beyond ridiculous)

someone posted a comment asking why if Greene didn't make the list after playing one year, how Wilson could make this list and they deleted it. Not only is this guy a tool, he's a coward.

someone posted a comment asking why if Greene didn't make the list after playing one year, how Wilson could make this list and they deleted it. Not only is this guy a tool, he's a coward.

Maybe he didnt want to stir up some ****?:confused:

1. Pryor
2. Russell Wilson
3. Denard Robinson
4. Daryll Clark
5. Kirk Cousins

How is Stanzi not on this list? So Greene was ineligible because he played 1 year and Wilson is not?

Celebrating 5 years: Top 5 QBs of BTN era « Big Ten Network

I didn't agree with his reasoning for leaving Greene off the list, but don't try to spin this as hypocritical. One year players are certainly eligible for these lists. But the guys who played more than one year have a little more muscle when it comes to making the top 5. But it's not a be-all, end-all, and he never claimed it to be. The depth of quality QB's also isn't as strong as it was for the running backs, either. That makes it easier for a guy like Wilson to get in, especially when he had the kind of year he did.

Pryor did lead his team to 2 BCS wins (Rose & Sugar). Also I believe as a FR he led OSU against Texas in the Fiesta Bowl and lost a close one. That season he did split between QB & WR.

Not a polished passer in the least, sold stuff when he shouldn't have, made bold statement like he was a combo between Vick and Young, but you have to give the guy credit, he won some big games at OSU.

Pryor, Robinson, and Wilson I agree with. I think Stanzi and Cousins are better than Clark and between Stanzi and Cousins I would pick Stanzi just because Stanzi beat him and also has a BCS win but I think they are pretty even.

Well, he's no longer a coward. The comment was put back up and he even responded to it.

He's still a fool though. That John Clay pick was atrocious.

The comment wasn't deleted and he answered it:

Nick – No one ever said Greene was left off because he only played one season. Instead, he was left out of top 5 (included in Next 5) because there were so many great running backs, ones with multiple very strong seasons. The pool was a lot deeper than it was at QB. If there were the same number of true candidates at RB as there were at QB, Greene would have made the list.

I don't agree with him, but at least he did have the stones to answer the question and not back away from it.

Pryor did lead his team to 2 BCS wins (Rose & Sugar). Also I believe as a FR he led OSU against Texas in the Fiesta Bowl and lost a close one. That season he did split between QB & WR.

Not a polished passer in the least, sold stuff when he shouldn't have, made bold statement like he was a combo between Vick and Young, but you have to give the guy credit, he won some big games at OSU.

No. Those wins are no longer.

Latest posts