BTN Drops the Ball

Section136

Why on earth would they not play the Iowa/MSU game from 1993 leading up to the 7 PM tip of the Iowa/Wisconsin game?
They have that game in their archives as it has been featured in the B1G's Greatest Games series quite some time ago.

Instead, they are showing a replay of the Indiana/Kentucky game from last year.

That was an awesome game. We were down by 20 or so, and the game was basically considered over. Then we took them in OT. No doubt the most emotional game I have ever seen... Hard to believe it has 20 years ago...

Not sure the BTN has any idea what you are talking about tho.

Not really random if you know the significance of January 19th and the events surrounding the game up in East Lansing 9 days later.

I hear ya. But sadly most people would have no idea what the game meant. Last year's Indiana/Kentucky game would draw more eyeballs.

Why on earth would they not play the Iowa/MSU game from 1993 leading up to the 7 PM tip of the Iowa/Wisconsin game?
They have that game in their archives as it has been featured in the B1G's Greatest Games series quite some time ago.

I strongly recommend that you locate a copy of the game so you can watch it anytime you want instead of expecting the BTN to replay it when you want them to.

They show it at least once a day.

Then do not waste that strength by replying to this thread, your strength is much more valuable in other areas of the forum.

Part of being a leader is trying to both empathize with your people, and to try and get them to see the bigger picture you have for them. I thread like this needs my attention more than anything.

Or how about the Iowa-Duke game?
I think you're missing the point. The Iowa/MSU game has great significance this time of year for Iowa fans. It was the first game after the death of Chris Street. This is the 20th anniversary and I think the BTN should take note of that.

Just my $0.02 .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

I think you're missing the point. The Iowa/MSU game has great significance this time of year for Iowa fans. It was the first game after the death of Chris Street. This is the 20th anniversary and I think the BTN should take note of that.

Just my $0.02 .. ..

GO HAWKS!!!

You are missing his point. Iowa/Duke that year was the last game Street played.

Latest posts