BTN Drops the Ball

Part of being a leader is trying to both empathize with your people, and to try and get them to see the bigger picture you have for them. I thread like this needs my attention more than anything.

tig-leadership%20seagulls.jpg

My guess is that BTN isn't going to make a big deal of the Chris Street thing. I'm sure they'll mention it in the broadcast, but they certainly are not going to make it Chris Street day.

My guess is that BTN isn't going to make a big deal of the Chris Street thing. I'm sure they'll mention it in the broadcast, but they certainly are not going to make it Chris Street day.

I would agree with this.

I have a feeling they will barely mention it at all.

You are missing his point. Iowa/Duke that year was the last game Street played.
I sit corrected. I had forgotten that fact and humbly apologize.

Actually .. both games would be good, but as Ghost points out, BTN is not going to make it Chris Street Day no matter how much Iowa fans would like that.

GO HAWKS!!!

Playing that game leading up to Saturday's contest would hardly qualify as making it Chris Street Day. Besides, that game stands on its own merit as a great one, without the non-basketball circumstances surrounding it. And it's not like they haven't played IU-Kentucky about 75 times since Watford hit that shot.

Just be happy they arent showing the 76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83,84,85,86,87,88,89,90,91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11 or 12 Michigan vs Ohio State football games.

Playing that game leading up to Saturday's contest would hardly qualify as making it Chris Street Day. Besides, that game stands on its own merit as a great one, without the non-basketball circumstances surrounding it. And it's not like they haven't played IU-Kentucky about 75 times since Watford hit that shot.

Who is Watford, never heard of him?

;)

Latest posts