BTN coverage iowa state

Niemo

My cable guide here in florida now says that btn will be covering the NC/ILL game. Hoping iowa game is on spillover channel which sucks too because that channel isn't in HD. Ugh.

Anyone else outside of iowa get that lineup change?

Yes, I am in Arizona and have DirecTV - NC/Ill is on the main BTN channel and Iowa/ISU is on the spillover channel.

My cable guide here in florida now says that btn will be covering the NC/ILL game. Hoping iowa game is on spillover channel which sucks too because that channel isn't in HD. Ugh.

Anyone else outside of iowa get that lineup change?
I'm in TN and have Dish Network. So far it's good to go for it

What is the spillover channel exactly? I stream and will have to find it somewhere to watch.

Nashville is showing UNCheats vs Illannoy.
It is on a spillover (Mulva Spills) TV channel.

Attachments

• 14292484_10209273385023142_8111076080330123513_n.jpg
    14292484_10209273385023142_8111076080330123513_n.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm in Missouri. Spent 45 min on phone with DTV and nobody could actually tell me if it will be on or what channel. They assured me it would be on somewhere. Now my guide says 610-1 ISU @ Iowa - so hopefully all is good now. Earlier was only showing Illinois/NC. I also was told there are no regional restrictions. Always cross my fingers when dealing with any of these TV companies! Good Luck - go hawks!

I'm currently at Naval Air Station Pensacola and was all set to enjoy the Iowa game where I was staying. However, now BTN is showing the other game.

I guess now I'll just go to Ale House or Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. Sucks I won't get the audio but oh well.

I'm currently at Naval Air Station Pensacola and was all set to enjoy the Iowa game where I was staying. However, now BTN is showing the other game.

I guess now I'll just go to Ale House or Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. Sucks I won't get the audio but oh well.

Prob can stream it on BTN2Go.

Cedar Rapids area with DirecTV here. The guide now shows Iowa State @ Iowa on 610-1 (first alternate). This was not updated until sometime this morning. Last night it still said North Carolina @ Illinois and I was starting to panic a bit too.

Latest posts