Bryan Bulaga

For everyone riding Bulaga for losing money and dropping in the draft. Take a look at Michael Oher's contract from last year (23rd pick in the 2009 draft) - 5 year contract for 13.8 million with 7.8 million guaranteed! A great fit, a playoff caliber team and set for life money.

But if he had stayed, he could've had a movie made about him and how he was taken off of the mean streets and given a chance by Sandra Bullock, just before her reality tv hubby cheats on her! So that's one negative to coming out early...

Also, just heard BB on ESPN Radio and he had everyone laughing (John Clayton cackles more than laughs) and you could tell he is stoked to be going to Green Bay.

What are the players watching? Like Tebow is being shown watching, waiting for his name to get called on the tv. Happy as hell (understandable) but then you got Mel talkin **** about him haha.

I think Gruden could tell me I can fly and I'd jump off of a cliff because he made me a believer...holy crap.

You can't seriously believe a guy that cant even part his own hair...I know he used to spend 20 hours a day in the football offices, but he doesnt have 5 seconds to waive his fingers through his hair to make it look slightly better?

Ahh... Shane's mom's house. Got it.

You have no idea how wrong you are...mom made me cut my mullet off for senior pics back in the day. :(

That reminds me...I need to call her tomorrow and thank her for that...because if it wasn't for that act of motherly love, I'd have to live with that evidence being out there...haunting me...:eek:

You can't seriously believe a guy that cant even part his own hair...I know he used to spend 20 hours a day in the football offices, but he doesnt have 5 seconds to waive his fingers through his hair to make it look slightly better?

It's what's IN his head rip, not what's ON his head!

Does Clausen get called in the first round even? Pats, Phins, Jets, Vikings, Colts, Saints...is Minnesota his only chance at being a first rounder?

Does Clausen get called in the first round even? Pats, Phins, Jets, Vikings, Colts, Saints...is Minnesota his only chance at being a first rounder?

Minnesota would make sense, but the Dolphins might be tempted too.

Edit: Unless of course the Dolphins take Odrick from Penn State...

Last edited:
i think the Vikes are going DT- atleast from the interviews ive seen with Chilly and the GM- they think TJax is the future after Favre finally retires

I think some of you thinking that Bulaga should have stayed are forgetting more than likely there will be a rookie cap next season. He may have gambled that he would have been a top 10 pick this season but he lost nothing by coming out now because there will probably be a NBA salary cap for rookies next season if a new CBA is reached.

Latest posts