Brust Given his release

dang another mid major lickliter type player gone, cry me a river. Maybe these players see that they dont fit the kind of system that fran the man is going to run and once he gets his players in here, players who can actually run and gun they would see their minutes decline. bring me some athletes! perferably no more white guys from south dakota. ps i know brust isnt from south dakota.

I have no problem losing players who were part of the worst three-year run in Iowa basketball history nor bidding adieu to lightly-regarded recruits who committed to the coaching staff responsible for it.

Get on with the rebuilding.

dang another mid major lickliter type player gone, cry me a river. Maybe these players see that they dont fit the kind of system that fran the man is going to run and once he gets his players in here, players who can actually run and gun they would see their minutes decline. bring me some athletes! perferably no more white guys from south dakota. ps i know brust isnt from south dakota.

Wow. The idiocy on this board is amazing. Recruits are good if they come to Iowa, but suck if they don't. Wake up. This is another big loss if Ben doesn't come to Iowa.

I have no problem losing players who were part of the worst three-year run in Iowa basketball history nor bidding adieu to lightly-regarded recruits who committed to the coaching staff responsible for it.

Get on with the rebuilding.

That will be difficult without players

Latest posts