Brohm to Louisville

now that USC is joining, purdue sliding back down is, as Forrest Gump says "one less thing"

Seems like a step down to me.

He's obviously leaving 'cuz CJ has used up his eligibility.
Its his alma mater. You never forget your first love....

Plus, he has probably hit the ceiling of what he will ever do at Purdue, especially with the expansion. Louisville has more fertile recruiting grounds and an easier conference to traverse. This is a good move for him, IMHO.

Plus, he has probably hit the ceiling of what he will ever do at Purdue, especially with the expansion. Louisville has more fertile recruiting grounds and an easier conference to traverse. This is a good move for him, IMHO.

The ACC has a vacuum at the top. Clemson is really good, but they lucked into generational quarterbacks basically back to back and landed a defensive line that had 4 first rounders. That shit ain't gonna happen again for them. Florida State and Miami suck. VA Tech is a shell of what it was when Beamer was there. GA Tech is trash. The North Carolina teams all suck. The teams in the northeast all suck. Brohm has a path to at least getting into the playoffs at Louisville that he just didn't have at Purdue. I wouldn't be surprised to see him do well there once he gets it rolling.

Happy to hear it. I think it's a step down any way you slice it. It's already the B1G or the SEC and everyone else, in 5 years from now, the difference will be glaring between B1G jobs and ACC jobs.

Dan Gable certainly did

Happy to hear it. I think it's a step down any way you slice it. It's already the B1G or the SEC and everyone else, in 5 years from now, the difference will be glaring between B1G jobs and ACC jobs.
It may seem like it, but after USC & UCLA join the BTen, where do you think his odds are better of finishing 10-2 or 9-3? Purdue or Louisville?

It may seem like it, but after USC & UCLA join the BTen, where do you think his odds are better of finishing 10-2 or 9-3? Purdue or Louisville?
It will be easier to win but also irrelevant, big boy football is going to rule the future and 2 conferences are getting 10+ of those PO spots every year.

Soon there will be 35 or so jobs in CFB that matter. Louisville won’t be coming along

It will be easier to win but also irrelevant, big boy football is going to rule the future and 2 conferences are getting 10+ of those PO spots every year.

Soon there will be 35 or so jobs in CFB that matter. Louisville won’t be coming along
It wasn't happening at Purdue either.