Brody Boyd Facebook

HawKCP

Brody Boyd I have a crazy/Good, feeling that Iowa will win four games in four days to Win the Big Ten Tournament.....It has been done before..........

Book it!

I was just talking with a friend about what the odds would be for iowa to pull this off. We decided that even if they played this tournament 1 million times there would still be no way Iowa could win 4 games in 4 days.

If Iowa was at the 10 seed it would be much more plausible (if that word is even applicable).

10-7 they would get NW, followed by Purdue sans Hummel.
Currently at the 9-8, they get Michigan, followed by Ohio State. Not good.

At least with the 4 games in 4 days Lick won't have to overcome a 9 day lay-off btw games.;)

I was just talking with a friend about what the odds would be for iowa to pull this off. We decided that even if they played this tournament 1 million times there would still be no way Iowa could win 4 games in 4 days.

I don't know. There are a lot of seniors playing their final Big Ten Tournament games.
It's not fair we are forced to play under these conditions.

I think they could play Michigan 1 million times on a neutral court and not win a game...

32 more games to go til the end of this misery. 32 more games til hope.

I am not convinced that we could win 4 games in a row, even if it was Indiana we were playing all 4 games.

I will still be rooting, but man - this is brutal right now.

I was hoping for that at one point just to see what our NCAA tourney seed would be but I've decided that I want us to get beat badly these last 2 games. and anything that Barta can point to saying "see, improvement" is bad for getting rid of this joke of a system.

Latest posts