British Open final round

so much for banning the belly putter , you still have to swing it and hit good putts

Ernie is just a great ball striker

Yep.. Agree was surprised how quick he went.

I told my wife if anything he was going to miss it left.

He missed the long putt and the short putt both on 16 to the left and when you start putting pressure on the putting stroke you see a tendency to push or pull.

I knew if scott missed he would probably miss it left, quick backswing and overcorrect coming thru the ball pulls it left.

Among other things ... yikes! :eek:

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

Adam Scott costs himself $583,652 by bogeying last four holes of British Open

Among other things ... yikes! :eek:

darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

Adam Scott costs himself $583,652 by bogeying last four holes of British Open

That's almost more than OK4P makes in a good bonus year.

Just an unbelievable finish. What a meltdown, you could just anticipate it wondering when it would hit. I didnt think it would hit so hard, but was compelled to continue watching. Love that of all the pack, Els came to the front. Just a good guy who has been close, but quiet for some recent outings. Such a big
advocat for autism. Congrats Ernie!

Just an unbelievable finish. What a meltdown, you could just anticipate it wondering when it would hit. I didnt think it would hit so hard, but was compelled to continue watching. Love that of all the pack, Els came to the front. Just a good guy who has been close, but quiet for some recent outings. Such a big
advocat for autism. Congrats Ernie!

Well said, and I couldn't agree more. :)

145,000 a hole.. Yowzer!!

What about the loss of commercial contracts. wow.

They said some years ago that winning the masters or US open was worth 10 mill in endorsements. I think Scott lost at least 5 mill in endorsements with that blow up. Amazing.

The putter manufacturer was starting to put the ink on the contract with 4 holes to go but oops

In case you didn't notice, Adam plays a Scotty Cameron putter. Scotty doesn't need any more publicity. He builds the tools, not how they are wielded.

Latest posts