British Open final round

It's not even close. Wow.

Did you watch the british last year when dustin johnson was 1 stroke back and had a great opening on a par 5 then promptly pushed a long iron out of bounds for a triple bogey.

Do you know what it means to have a "Van de Velde" and have a quad bogey on the 72nd hole with a 4 stroke lead.

Sit back and watch some great golf.

Scott may have put a choke hold on the claret jug with that birdie but one bad shot could kill him

Did you watch the british last year when dustin johnson was 1 stroke back and had a great opening on a par 5 then promptly pushed a long iron out of bounds for a triple bogey.

Do you know what it means to have a "Van de Velde" and have a quad bogey on the 72nd hole with a 4 stroke lead.

Sit back and watch some great golf.

Scott may have put a choke hold on the claret jug with that birdie but one bad shot could kill him

And if that happened it would get interesting. Right now, it's boring. I'm not sure how you can say otherwise. If this were a regular PGA event I bet none of would be watching at this point.

And if that happened it would get interesting. Right now, it's boring. I'm not sure how you can say otherwise. If this were a regular PGA event I bet none of would be watching at this point.

If this were a regular pga tour event then it would be 4 PM Iowa time and the temp in Des Moines would be 103 with 110 heat index. There would be a good chance I would be watching and doing work inside the house or doing my job work.

If it was nice outside I would be outside. 110 heat index I can handle for awhile but why????

ESPN gave up on showing snedekker and have not shown zach all day even early, and not showing a few other golfers but they keep showing tiger and his collapse.

ESPN gave up on showing snedekker and have not shown zach all day even early, and not showing a few other golfers but they keep showing tiger and his collapse.

They have to show someone. Like I said, no one is close anymore. Tiger was in 2nd for a while.

They have to show someone. Like I said, no one is close anymore. Tiger was in 2nd for a while.

show a few more players teeing and finishing on 18.

Show some slo-mo replays and analysis, their coverage is not, lets say, up to par.

OH good, I just got to see tiger scowl and himself for another poor shot.

You happy now!!!! :) Why dont you just turn on the tv with about an hour to go in these tourneys.

I'm happier. Els please make this.

These majors are usually closer than this throughout the whole last round, not just the final few holes. He has been 4 up almost all day.

Oh man, I'm loving this. I'm surprised that Williams doesn't just take the club from Scott and finish it off for him.

YESSS! Go Els.

I really dislike Scott.

I really dont know much about Scoot, he seems really laid back which is maybe why he hasnt done much the last 5 years.

But Ernie leads in greens in regulation and he probably leads in the number of burned edges on putts. But he banged in that last birdie.

Scott in tough spot now baby.

I'm going to say it. It's nice to see Tiger walking up to 18 waving his hat and smiling even after the day he's had. There have been times when he refuses to acknowledge the crowd.

I'm going to say it. It's nice to see Tiger walking up to 18 waving his hat and smiling even after the day he's had. There have been times when he refuses to acknowledge the crowd.

Huh? Tiger rarely, if ever, refuses to acknowledge the crowd. Hell he tipped his cap after his triple bogey earlier.

Latest posts