Bring in Kaylon and Kurt???

bemsj

Wondering if Kaylon and Kurt could come aboard and also the sienna recruit. I don't think that would be all that bad

I still don't understand why some Iowa fans are obsessed at getting Kaylon Williams. How many scholarship offers does he have right now to other schools?

I still don't understand why some Iowa fans are obsessed at getting Kaylon Williams. How many scholarship offers does he have right now to other schools?

I agree with that one. He has demonstrated since high school that he has character issues and the only school that want him are small schools. The people that like him are people from the CR area. The only reason that I would take him now is because we are losing everyone, not because I think he is good enough to play in the big ten.

Considering what Iowa may have to start the year next year Kaylon Williams would be a nice addition, who cares how many offers he has right now, Iowa needs bodies and this one wouldn't be bad at all.

was just a thought. KW did very well his freshman year in the valley?? from what it seems he WANTS to be a Hawk. If we loose Culley too we may need him.

Considering what Iowa may have to start the year next year Kaylon Williams would be a nice addition, who cares how many offers he has right now, Iowa needs bodies and this one wouldn't be bad at all.

The last thing Iowa needs is another player with character issues.

Word is Fran may not get any players for 2010 and hold out for 2011 since there is only six days left for recruiting. Fran only had 7 (6 scholarship) his first year at Siena and this roster is better off than his Siena one was so he may realize this and work with it.

Good thing Iowa granted Larson his release then right?

Sensing your sarcasm, and I would just say he should've said we don't need character issues from players that aren't top level big ten talent. Get me top level talent and I think we can bring some character issues in.

Word is Fran may not get any players for 2010 and hold out for 2011 since there is only six days left for recruiting. Fran only had 7 (6 scholarship) his first year at Siena and this roster is better off than his Siena one was so he may realize this and work with it.

Big difference between the MAAC and the Big Ten. Also, he pulled Kenny Hasbrouk late in his first year.

If he really plans to go into next year with his current roster, if I were Cole and Gatens, I would seriously think about transferring. Cole would have to go down to D2, but he could dominate in that league and, probably, pick any team he wished.

Another option for Gatens would be to get "injured" and take a RS year. Either way, I don't see either of these guys being able to get up to go through another disastrous year.

I know a lot of you will throw out the "free" education argument, but these guys are competitors and I just don't see either of them being able to stomach another year like this last one, particularly Cole, considering it is his last year.

Now, all this being said, I think there is NO WAY FM goes into next season with this roster. He will go out and find a surprisingly strong combo Forward/Guard pair.

MARK MY WORDS!

We might as well redshirt everyone and skip next season. I guarantee he signs at least 2 players. Nobody banks 4 scholarships

Suicidal. I'll support whatever he does.

Where do these think they are going to go? Where else (other then ISU) could they start as Freshman and play 30 plus minutes in a power 6 conference?

For those inquiring minds that don't know what's up with recruiting, Kaylon has offers from kent st. wisc-milwaukee iowa st and oklahoma those are the facts. Now for those that wonder why Iowa hasn't offered him needed to dig a little deeper into the internal aspects of the team to find out why he hasn't been offered. It is my opinion that because of this Iowa missed the boat when they had a chance. No chance of getting him now. Just be patient and you will see.

For those inquiring minds that don't know what's up with recruiting, Kaylon has offers from kent st. wisc-milwaukee iowa st and oklahoma those are the facts. Now for those that wonder why Iowa hasn't offered him needed to dig a little deeper into the internal aspects of the team to find out why he hasn't been offered. It is my opinion that because of this Iowa missed the boat when they had a chance. No chance of getting him now. Just be patient and you will see.

That is fine, if we really wanted him I am sure there would have been an offer. Not a big loss

Like I said you don't understand how things are run. I would however consider it a something more of a "no big loss" the kid would have played over Cully or at least moved Cully to 2 where he could be freed up to do what he does best and knock down shots. The coaches he's played for have no doubt about his talent level.

Latest posts