Brian Ferentz's playcalling ability

Must not have read my other posts. Im pretty happy overall. Reasons for optimism.
Nope. I didn't. If I see them, I see them. If I don't, then I don't go searching. Just guessing based on the typical cheery post. Just yanking....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nebraska's offense is tough but their secondary is suspect. Their new qb had 19 completions for 238 and 2 TDs in his first start. He never looked out of his element. They wont be an easy matchup for Iowa.
They really didn't play well on special teams or defense. Their offense has some play makers. but they have a lot to clean up.

Nope. I didn't. If I see them, I see them. If I don't, then I don't go searching. Just guessing based on the typical cheery post. Just yanking....

People who devote themselves to judging others tend to not be very happy in their personal life. But don't stop, there's a shortage of those types on the internet.

People who devote themselves to judging others tend to not be very happy in their personal life. But don't stop, there's a shortage of those types on the internet.
Your introspection on the internet is inspiring. Keep it up!

-------They really didn't play well on special teams or defense.

Punting was YIKES....30-35 average carry.....and that was in WARM weather. Is there a backup to try if this persists?

-------They really didn't play well on special teams or defense.

Punting was YIKES....30-35 average carry.....and that was in WARM weather. Is there a backup to try if this persists?
Brace yourself.....the walk-on beat out the punter who is on scholarship.

It could have been worse in the punting department...we could have had the guy from Wyoming punting for us...so there's that. The funny thing is, how hard is it to average 35 yards punting...when you are kicking away most of the day? Am I missing something here. I know damn well I could punt it 35 yards when I was in high school...not a crazy amount of hang time, but it certainly went 35 yards. I know that's 45 yards from the place he's punting it...but most of the yardage yesterday came after it hit the ground. These guys practice every day right, or do they go to class/watch TV/play video games...hit a few before the game, then they are ready? I think that may be the routine. We should get KF to make them practice more.

Last edited:

Latest posts