Brian Ferentz

Could've been both I suppose. I'm not sure either one likes me. :(
Jon tries to break my balls when I voice concern about super serious cross-scripting issues with the site(okay I'm kinda a little bit of a smartazz too). Spank, he never answers any serious beer questions I throw his way..... :eek:

The deck is stcked against me here. That's why I counter-cheat when I can.

Yeah ...ya gotta watch the jokes about the site, even in jest. If he's in a mood....you're toast. Kind of like my daughters math teacher. She said he gave a kid detention for correcting him on something. But I don't think they dislike you...except you do have a lot of vowels in your userid. I'm still trying to get over that.

Hey..what do you think about that Brian Ferentz guy?

Yeah ...ya gotta watch the jokes about the site, even in jest. If he's in a mood....you're toast. Kind of like my daughters math teacher. She said he gave a kid detention for correcting him on something. But I don't think they dislike you...except you do have a lot of vowels in your userid. I'm still trying to get over that.

Hey..what do you think about that Brian Ferentz guy?

He's related to Kirk right?

Brian Ferentz would be a great addition. Talk about intense, but hes also a good guy. He would not be denied on the recruiting trail.

I second this. I think Brian Ferentz would be a great add to the staff...and I'll even go so far as to say, a successor for his Dad.

The kid has great pedigree, Dad was an NFL and college coach. He played at Iowa and in the NFL and at a young age has NFL coaching experience. He could end up being better than Kirk.

I would love to see Brian added to the staff. It is all speculation but if it isn't this year, I hope within the next couple he is added.

Latest posts