Brian Ferentz - How do you like me now?

Sargeant played well. 5.6 yards per carry. No thanks to the awful play calling. He basically drug defenders for half of that yardage.

Yes Sargent played like he was on defense and ran well even though the offensive line didnt block all that well, not much push, not many holes

You, Fry, and Weird bald guy have it all figured out. All 3 of you should be on NFL rosters
We've spent exactly the same amount of time on an NFL roster as you have. You can keep us company.
I do have a cousin that has a Super Bowl ring and holds an NFL record. I guess that puts me a little closer to an NFL roster than you.

Yes Sargent played like he was on defense and ran well even though the offensive line didnt block all that well, not much push, not many holes

Maybe it looked different on TV, but being at the game it looked like there were enough lanes to run through. He was also breaking tackles even when there wasn’t much there. It really looked like Penn State figured out Stanley wasn’t going to beat them and started loading up on the run.

Well at lest this "3 Y/O" understand football. Bench Stanley. Soapbox that some more .....
Yeah.....you're a regular Vince Lombardi. I can tell you that as a coach, I've benched plenty of players that weren't playing well. I especially bench 3 year old cry babies that throw tantrums. Grab a seat on the bench. You've got the best seat in the house now.

Yeah.....you're a regular Vince Lombardi. I can tell you that as a coach, I've benched plenty of players that weren't playing well. I especially bench 3 year old cry babies that throw tantrums. Grab a seat on the bench. You've got the best seat in the house now.
You 3 are an echo chamber. It's hilarious at this point. We should bench three players for you three at this point.

Latest posts