Braun Unanimous Coach of Year

I figured some would have to.

The police chief in my tiny hometown set his ex-girlfriend's apartment building on fire, so he could rescue her and win her back. Brilliant plan, but somehow it didn't work out for him.

The police chief in my tiny hometown set his ex-girlfriend's apartment building on fire, so he could rescue her and win her back. Brilliant plan, but somehow it didn't work out for him.

Oh boy. Lol.

Total joke. Ferentz had a way bigger turd sandwich to deal with than Braun and won 10, no scratch that, 11 games. I wish I had a press pass. "Coach, there has been some speculation that you lost coach of the year due to your criticism of the officiating in a heartbreaking loss to Minnesota. Do you think that we should change the title of the coach of the year award to the Big Ten Participant in Coaching of the Year Award to give it more of a participation trophy flair?"
Kirk's turd sandwich was his son, that he refused to fire as Offensive Coordinator.
That action alone disqualifies Kirk from any Coach of the Year consideration.

And it took an acting Athletic Director to do the obvious action and fire Brian Ferentz.

Latest posts